Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What soundtracks better
Frozen 1
Frozen 2
Princess and the Orb
Goku
View Results

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story.

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story with unicorns.

cruft

Hey googo, look at my butt!

cruft

Derpies posted:

your kids cooler than mine drat, gotta teach mini derps to curse.

"I awsked for Pweppa Pig Mothaw Fuckaw"

I taught my kid to swear, and (THIS IS IMPORTANT) why it's important to keep in mind who's around when picking vocabulary. In linguistics we call this "code switching".

It was hilarious. Our friends were just astounded that not only was this tiny human swearing, she was doing it correctly.

It only got her in trouble a couple of times, which, honestly, was probably bound to happen anyway. But at such a young age there were no repercussions other than a talk with mom and dad.

A+++ def. teach kids to swear.

cruft

Khanstant posted:

our dad used god a lot as the reason we couldnt watch things i assume he just didnt like. smurfs, carebears, rainbo brite or stuff like dnd so maybe i can use classicism to keep my kids from watching rich new york man movies

Hold on, god hates the Smurfs?

This is a shocking ecclesiastical development if so! This could change the whole nature of the "how many Smurfs can dance on the stem of an apple" argument central to Smurfological apologetics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

ITT: Parents (mostly)