Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What soundtracks better
Frozen 1
Frozen 2
Princess and the Orb
Goku
View Results

Derpies

by sebmojo
*Every hour when I remember I now have this power*

"AWWLEXXXXXXA, PLWAY FROZEN 2 THE SOUNDTRACK BY DISNEY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
Hey Pawtal, Tell me VOICE AWPTIONS. CALL MY FRIEND PAWTAL.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Derpies

by sebmojo

Khanstant posted:

alexa its time for mother loving telling tubbies

your kids cooler than mine drat, gotta teach mini derps to curse.

"I awsked for Pweppa Pig Mothaw Fuckaw"

----------------

Derpies

by sebmojo

cruft posted:

I taught my kid to swear, and (THIS IS IMPORTANT) why it's important to keep in mind who's around when picking vocabulary. In linguistics we call this "code switching".

It was hilarious. Our friends were just astounded that not only was this tiny human swearing, she was doing it correctly.

It only got her in trouble a couple of times, which, honestly, was probably bound to happen anyway. But at such a young age there were no repercussions other than a talk with mom and dad.

A+++ def. teach kids to swear.

between having a NZ foul mouthed wife and myself a guy who goes by the name Derpies willingly I am surprised my daughter has not dropped the C word at Awwlexa or worse. Somehow she just knows it is not OK for her to curse.

----------------

Derpies

by sebmojo

Khanstant posted:

my unborn daughter Sword, aka the Heaven-Piercing Demonclaw remains yet unborn after god attacked two Plan Bs and an Abobo but I have full confidence the Bearer of End Cups will be born yet. I will teach her the cusses as I taught my baby sisters

and when she turns somewhere in the range of 3.5-4.5 I hope she learns to say "Googoo Pway Va Bee Movie With Jerwwy Sernferd"

----------------

Derpies

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

Alexa you be the baby dog and i'll be the mama dog.

Alexa: "I don't unders..."

Bark bark! Mom! Alexa you're not doing it!!

Alexa: "Please repeat your..."

UGH

We have the same child possibly. Are you actually my wife how long have you not been telling me you had an account !!!!

Derpies

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

(picking self off floor, wiping away tears of mirth, wheezing slightly from the sheer effort of laughing)

Alexa...fart again

Derpies

by sebmojo
AWLEXA PLAY CANT STAWP THE FEEEWING FROM TROWLSA THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK

Derpies

by sebmojo

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
Awwwlexxa play halloween music at max volume for some loving reason at seven AM