Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Oh yeah, and we played Quest 64 too :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lol

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I initially laughed at that without knowing the context just because kids playing Quest 64 at a sleepover sounded really funny to me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I initially laughed at that without knowing the context just because kids playing Quest 64 at a sleepover sounded really funny to me.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

same lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Wormskull posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rented Mario's Time Machine once ina Block buster's that inexplicably also had Virtual Boy games, wondering hours later what does Leonardo da Vinci have to do with all of this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Wormskull posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i remember asking my parents to rent me donkey kong country and they came back with this instead lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i remember asking my parents to rent me donkey kong country and they came back with this instead lmao

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
All the DKC copies were out so they got you the other 3D sprite game designed by pedophiles? Seem like pretty….uh, loving parents to me.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A point and click Mickey Mouse game on the GameCube. You walk through a giant empty mansion with little to no enemies or obstacles. One of the most miserable weekends of gaming I remember ever having as a child, no fun could be derived from playing this.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NienNunb posted:

A point and click Mickey Mouse game on the GameCube. You walk through a giant empty mansion with little to no enemies or obstacles. One of the most miserable weekends of gaming I remember ever having as a child, no fun could be derived from playing this.

my sister insisted we rent this once and i watched her play it for like 15 minutes before we both got too horribly bored to continue. dreadful

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

depending on when my turn comes up for game club I have been considering a mickey mouse game :D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

depending on when my turn comes up for game club I have been considering a mickey mouse game :D

theres some kickass ones out there for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted: