Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

this reminds me of the time in the eighth grade when my girlfriend broke up with me and they didn't even need to rename the characters in a video game to recreate it. she has the same name as a tekken character and so do i. a bunch of us were together and one our mutual friends fired up tekken and said "oh look, this character has the same name as your ex, and look! here's you!" and she had me play the guy with my name and she played the character with my ex's name. it was the first time i had ever played tekken and she kicked my rear end, just brutally kicked my guy in the balls over and over again, and she was like "oh look, it's just like what happened to you last friday!" and i was trying so hard not to cry that i had to leave. i've still never played any version of tekken again to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU