Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

I posted this a while back, while it is not directly skeleton-related it is an effective skeleton-liberator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHP_HXpffk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

cruft posted:

2 skeletons in one photo = double A+ post

Keep 'em coming!

Was anything resolved later vis-a-vis the skele-poops?

Sadly no. I of course have my own opinions, based on my strong academic background in spectral horse matters, but many yobbers wanted a more practical view.

Content:

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm with op on this one. I've never understood the skeleton "joke" which seems such a big part of these forums. pls just get it out of ur system ITT

:colbert:

I can't get skeletons out of my system, I don't want to be a puddle of useless flesh (anymore so than I already am).

cruft

I've noticed a recent resurgence in spooky skeleton interest, so it seems like an appropriate time to necro this thread, which is a great place to put your spooky skeletons!