Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Madkal posted:

Re reading Ultimate Spiderman from the beginning and I remember thinking how awesome Bagley draws Spiderman but I never realised how he draws the same face for almost every character, especially the female characters in the book. One of the reasons this is standing out for me is because they all kind of have the same face as my friend's wife.

I was experiencing this pretty hard when I read through thunderbolts last year and every face was not only the same within the book but also the same as what I saw in usm lol it's like steve dillon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It's just a self contained mini with mechas

If you want iron man armors didn't Aaron do that in the beginning ish of his avengers run

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I really liked season 1 too.

And then season 2 happened and totally killed my interest in it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I can't do 20 something episodes of one tournament. I'm not built for shonen

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I don't know how to feel about the bi erasure argument because the other side of that is ignoring the experience of the many gay people who really do date the opposite gender before coming out. That doesn't make them less gay

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
storm irl

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
forge and yukio

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
hey i didnt color it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

Maybe don't share racist fan art though. I'm sure it came from a place of love for the characters, but loving christ.

I didn't know, sorry

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Bad 90s art: post more liefeld

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
ngl as soon as i read the titles of those books i thought to myself, "those all sound like donny cates books" and then i saw the first name attached is donny cates and practically spit up my coffee laughing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Okay but now I have to know what would happen if Spider-Man didn't teach the beyonder to poop

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Ah so that's where knull came from

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
captian planet is better than gl though...probably

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
one weird trick, accountants hate it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

How Wonderful! posted:

"ohh I just gotta see Fibber McGee's nut, rendered so poorly."

new thread title

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rhyno posted:

What can you prescribe me for this uncontrollable hate of John Byrne?

Are you in a legal medicinal weed state

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

How Wonderful! posted:

I think a case in point is how over a year ago the X-books made a big plot point out of miracle medicine being distributed to most of the nations on Earth, curing a whole host of diseases and conditions, and it has absolutely not derailed the rest of the Marvel line because most Marvel books aren't about that stuff. They made that small leap of "this world is now markedly different from the real world in such and such a way" and it went fine. I really liked that.

Tbh i haven't seen a single book acknowledge that that's even a thing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
was just reading a black widow story where she comes across this kid who had their arms cut off and she just calls up tony stark for some super prosthetics and it makes me wonder if the stark foundation does indeed just hand out free replacement limbs, because that would be a huge fuckin deal i would think

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I thought misty got hers because she knew someone who knows Tony

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It's tradition to only update the title once every two years, no matter what the title claims

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Hell I'll read that Superman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
batman only knows techniques to hurt criminals and trying something that causes pleasure is anathema to him