Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Ascension of the Cybermen is on telly and man, I like to try and be nice to the show, but gosh those Cyber Drones are naff hey

The Lone Cyberman design with the messed up helmet with human face still showing underneath is one thing I'll always give this series, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Series five had the Doctor being all pally with Winston "the Indians are beastly people who breed like rabbits so the Bengal famine had to happen" Churchill so, y'know

Rhyno posted:

Is there a better new Doctor debut than Eleven?

An Unearthly Child (part 1 in particular) is a pretty good piece of television

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
If this'd been a year and a half ago I'd have been stoked but now all I can think of is that convention clip of sex pest Noel Clarke gleefully thwapping his microphone about mimicking the way Barrowman would flop his dick around at work so gently caress RTD

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
full trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDUvFdGu6JE

eh :shrug:

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Rochallor posted:

The recent series have never looked bad, it's when people start talking that the problems start

yeah, i liked the look of both seasons before they actually aired. and tbf they have their moments but on the whole the whole thing is just... eh. so all this one leaves me feeling is like, eh