Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I am so happy about all of this. The world might be crumbling all around us but at least he's back!! (In audio form). Never thought this day would come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
It just seems these days it's more about quantity then quality. Not to say there weren't some questionable earlier big finish releases.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I'm just bracing for a metoo moment for Barrowman. Keep hearing more anecdotal stories as the years go by.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
What a crazy coincidence that all this is happening around the return of the 9th doctor.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
More allegations. this time on the set of dr who :(

I'm really curious what Noel thinks his end game is here. He must know hirring lawyers who deny almost everything on his behalf is a terrible look.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
9th doctors first boxset is now available!! Feel way too excited about this. :neckbeard:

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
First impressions! Very fun and Christopher Eccleston still got it. The only thing I'm really missing so far is Murray's score.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 14:36 on May 13, 2021

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
As someone's who's loved doctor who (to varying degrees by the end of the rtd era) since 05 I really don't understand the absolute hate towards chibbnal. Like yea it's not the greatest but it feels so weirdly personal :(

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I'm blown away by the amount of big finish Tom Baker has done. The big question is... Is it worth getting into?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Well I guess that definitely 100% seals the deal on 9th not being back for the 60th.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Time really does feel a bit ( I'm sorry!) Wibbly wobbly. Listening to 9 on big finish last year was one of the only good things to come of 2020. Felt like I was 10 again again and all was well. And now the same show runner coming back is kinda breaking my brain.

Will it be good? Who knows. Going to have to get there the long way around. Hope we all make it to then!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/ChrisWalkerT/status/1441409838953603072?s=19

Pretty great Christopher Eccleston impression.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Sep 24, 2021

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Jerusalem posted:

You know I really can't think of a more terrible idea than the Timeless Child, if you think about it, it's the most terrible ide-

:stare:

I seen every single episode of Doctor who, reconstructions and all and still have no desire to watch the Timeless child.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I'm slowly starting to embark on a quest that will probably take me my entire life. To listen to all of big finish, and their first release is a Bernice Summerfield adventure. It's a two hour long pantomime which is a bit of a bold choice for a first release let me tell you! 16 min in and I feel if I can complete this, nothing big finish throws my way will stop me!

It does have Nicholas Courtney voicing a cat and he commits 100% which will probably be my highlight.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I remember plague just being really really average which sucks because I normally love listening to fifth and nysaa stories!
Sneaky edit: Not as much as Colin Baker of course!

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Oct 10, 2021

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Charlotte Pollard and the eighth are back together!!! For only four stories, but still!!!! :allears:

Coming out in January!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Not as bad as I was expecting! I mean I'm not going to get my hopes up but it certainly could have been worse. Getting me some war game vibes.