Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
The 'J' stands for 'AAARRGH!'

Smashing! It always seemed strange to me that Pertwee didn’t face the Cybermen in his original run. May have had something to do with the burnout of Troughton battling them every second story or so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
To my eternal shame, I have never heard a Pertwee audio.

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Look, the BBC Controller really wanted that artisan cookie :colbert:

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

Big Finish have you covered!

Ngl, scrolling from the previous post, I thought Big Finish were doing a series of Cushing Doctor stories.

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
Money on Ruth-Doc being 14th.

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005

Narsham posted:

"it’ll be a joint decision between BBC Studios and the top decision-makers at the BBC"

Jed Mercurio it is then

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

Hopefully whomever is chosen to show-run Doctor Who after Chibnall leaves can convince Eccleston to do a 60th Anniversary special. Hell, hire Joe Ahearne to direct and sweeten the deal.

Christ. I’m trying to get my head round the fact that the 60th is only 26 months away…

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
I loved RTD’s run. Sure, it had its ups and downs but it was always fun.

I am over the moon at the possibility of more Davies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

the sound of hands rubbing over styrofoam

classic_who.mp3