Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

If we are wishcasting new Doctors, the top of the list for me is Himesh Patel or Ben Whishaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'm sure it would make for a fun comic or audio to have whomever is the Doctor in the parallel universe Age of Steel reality deal with the Metacrisis Doctor showing up out of nowhere.

There's no reason to think one doesn't exist since the show has a parallel Mickey and Jackie.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Hopefully the Doctor/companion balance can be a little tighter with a smaller cast for the next season.

I'm holding out hope to be a bit more optimistic in the next season. I thought Capaldi finally hit his stride towards the end of his run and Hopefully Whitaker's Doctor gets a chance to better shine this year despite how the last season went.

It's hashing old ground at this point but I'd just describe her run as uneven so far. I don't outwardly hate it, but I'm always curious about what comes next.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I like the new logo.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'm in again.. two years from now.