Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
I got a weird promoted tweet on twitter today about what appeared to be a carb-heavy ghost kitchen with a top heavy mascot.

https://twitter.com/PastaBurgR_US/status/1345429652739747841

weird but I clicked anyway.

https://pastaburgr.com/

They have no phone number, or even any locations listed on the website. No pictures of food either. And their twitter profile says "Much like our noodles, our tweets have a twist."

Now I don't have to be alone in knowing about noodella anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
actually nvm I figured it out

PBR is capitalized in their twitter handle, so clearly PBR is going to release a new low-carb beer in a series of commercials making fun of how many carbs people eat

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well this thread wrapped up in 2 posts. Well done OP

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/PastaBurgR_US/status/1349053533312614400

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A solid huh ended with oh at breakneck speed.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My favorite pasta waifu.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ravioli poppers do sound kinda good. :rznv:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

i wish it was the old internet and we could just bombard this lazy marketing plot with lewd questions.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Meme Poker Party posted:

My favorite pasta waifu.

Don't Google image search pasta waifu, I thought I'd post something funny but it's straight up hentai. Must be a reddit thing or something.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

i wish it was the old internet and we could just bombard this lazy marketing plot with lewd questions.

Weirdly enough, they use a ® symbol but I didn't turn up anyone trademarking pastaburgr. Especially weird since they could have used ™ which wouldn't indicate that it was actually registered? I'm leaning towards someone joking around for some reason but I wasn't gonna fill out the contact form in case it was just viral marketing™

Hokkaido Anxiety fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 14, 2021

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Can you imagine a cheesy-saucy ravioli plopped right on top of a juicy patty. Like, can you imagine the smell, hahahaa

I wonder what it would feel like

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

A pub burger with a patty formed of compressed spaghetti and meatballs sounds pretty good, so the pasta waifs is just the icing on the cake

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
ready for some casu waifu

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Not waifish enough

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hokkaido Anxiety posted:

Don't Google image search pasta waifu, I thought I'd post something funny but it's straight up hentai.

You're really sending me some mixed signals here.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao wtf??? Holy poo poo this isn't what I expected. Oh my god lol!!!

I honestly dunno if some of this poo poo counts as NWS or not, but I'll put it in a spoiler. Behold! Pasta waifus!

WARNING: POTENTIAL NWS CONTENT.

Is this what awaits us from ravioli popper waifu?

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
^^^ i loving told you bro!

1redflag posted:

A pub burger with a patty formed of compressed spaghetti and meatballs sounds pretty good, so the pasta waifs is just the icing on the cake

I was kinda gonna order one if it was a ghost kitchen thing

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

An absolute frightmare

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Imagine... Spaghetti & meataballs between two tortellini shaped patties. Ketchup, mayo and a pickle. :discourse:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Meme Poker Party posted:

I honestly dunno if some of this poo poo counts as NWS or not, but I'll put it in a spoiler. Behold! Pasta waifus!

I love that the last picture is the wednesday frog. :wedass:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Goddamn add some chocolate chips and you got youreself a meal. :munch:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
why does a stacked cartoon woman telling people about deep fried raviolis have to be an advertisement for anything? why can’t she just be really passionate about fake Italian food

1redflag posted:

I think this is just a meatloaf sandwich

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hokkaido Anxiety posted:

Don't Google image search pasta waifu, I thought I'd post something funny but it's straight up hentai. Must be a reddit thing or something.

I thought you told me not too, but now I'm confused.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

imagine a marketing stunt that didnt get its own thread in gbs. oh well, I'm off to order a kfc console

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
What if you took some cheese burger patties, lettuce, onion, pickles, and probably thousand island dressing and put it in a blender or food processor and make a filling and then make some raviolis or pierogi's with it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That Noodella really gets my noodle cooking!

That’s a spicy meatball!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

What if you took some cheese burger patties, lettuce, onion, pickles, and probably thousand island dressing and put it in a blender or food processor and make a filling and then make some raviolis or pierogi's with it

that sounds good, but what if i just dump a pack of hamburger helper into some spaghetti and eat it from the pot over the kitchen sink while crying?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OP i dont think you should open a restaurant right now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Korthal
May 26, 2011

How can the Alfredo sauce be "ALL NEW" if the place isn't even open yet :mad:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
they haven't opened the jars they picked up at Kroger's yet

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Mozi posted:

that sounds good, but what if i just dump a pack of hamburger helper into some spaghetti and eat it from the pot over the kitchen sink while crying?

At that point just squirt some Italian dressing on the spaghetti and have pasta salad

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking forward to the GoldBelly kit so I can get a frozen PastaBurgr delivered to my door for $89.95.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

At that point just squirt some Italian dressing on the spaghetti and have pasta salad

i'll have to substitute either ranch or thousand island but i think either would work fine in this context

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
pastaburgie gon make me act up

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mozi posted:

i'll have to substitute either ranch or thousand island but i think either would work fine in this context

I've never considered a different flavor dressing before and I think you just opened my eyes to a world of depressing new opportunities

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Whoever made this couldn't sell rear end to a Dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

barnold posted:

pastaburgie gon make me act up

I’m over here hootin and hollerin until I get my pasta brgr

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This is old news, what people really want is cheeseburger stew

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Hamburger soup is pretty good but I've only really made it with normal veggies like peas and carrots and green beans

MAybe make it like a french onion and drop some pickle slices on top as garnish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Taco Bella

We put a bolognese on shards of raw lasagna noodles, covered it in zesty parmesan-reggiano and baked it in a brick oven. It's nacconolli and it makes you sick.