Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Puppy Time posted:

Sadly, unless things have changed, they don't ship to the US. Which sucks because they have so many great products!

ETA: Also they announced an unspecified broadcast in June which could be a second season :pray:

If they'll take your credit card, there's always tenso and similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/11477/MODEROID+Molcar+Shiromo.html

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Oh man, I love me some auto translated copy text from the disc case:

quote:

The stage is a world where guinea pigs have become cars. Healing car "Molcar". Round eyes, big round buttocks, short limbs that run steadily. A molcar that always runs around with a blurred face. Even if there is a traffic jam, you can heal just by looking at the guinea pig's rear end in front of you, and even if you have a little trouble, you can forgive it because it is fluffy and cute! A lot of mole animations with healing, friendship, adventure, and messy action, centered on various situations unique to cars.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why was I not I not informed it was localized?! :stwoon:

It's the Asian release, I don't think it got NA, EUR, or AUS official release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cross post