Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Xaintrailles posted:

DarkVeinTantrum

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mozi posted:

there are a few health code violations but it's worth it
as long as its shrimp fried rice and not some other shellfish doing the work

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
i remember having brine shrimp as a kid. watched em grow up and make more shrimps in an old glass pb jar. then i would take a pipette and feed my betta fish the tiny skrimp, good times.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
mmm shrimp tubes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It’s people like you who give people like me all you can eat shrimp buffets. I tried to go it alone and now I’m on my 3rd pair of jordans. :glomp:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I would like an all u can eat shrimp buffet tjanks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheAardvark posted:

I would like an all u can eat shrimp buffet tjanks

No. :crossarms:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6hhrX34Pw

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

as long as its shrimp fried rice and not some other shellfish doing the work

the other places in town all just pay hermit crab wages. but nothing can flip that wok like a shrimp

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I do have a couple of pairs of loafers I hardly ever wear. Let me get some water on the burner and see if I can’t quench your thirst for shrimps. :munch:

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Empty Sandwich posted:

e goddammit that's a lobster

this is the shrimp thread, will u lobster vehicle fuckers kindly frig off :flipoff:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Smugworth posted:

this is the shrimp thread, will u lobster vehicle fuckers kindly frig off :flipoff:

https://mobile.twitter.com/shrimpliker/status/1340122823638003712

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Now I want an entire tarot deck where the major arcana are seafood.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shrimp and shrimp accessories.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Shrimp is good and my friend and one of beorgoius mini derps fav foods after oysters rockefeller

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oysters schmoysters stay focused, stay in shrimp mode. :haibrow:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shrimpin’ & Pimpin’

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Shrimpin’ & Pimpin’

DST Table seven just ordered fifteen shrimp boiler bags, why are ya posting get back to deveining shrimp boy!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Derpies posted:

DST Table seven just ordered fifteen shrimp boiler bags, why are ya posting get back to deveining shrimp boy!

Yes the most allergic amongst us must hold the line! :redass:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2baakQUPo

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

shrimp my ride

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

*wheezing, skin red and puffy*

H-here you go, h-here’s your fifteen b-boiler bags, h-hot and r-r-ready!

*dies*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1352248260740714505?s=20

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So my second favorite seafood restaurant was closed for the day and the market was rained out, so I went to the horse tracks because i knew they had shrimp cocktail. I ordered one and bid 5 bucks on a horse, Thistle Plops. I went down to the stables to see the horse I had bet on. They stopped me when I tried to offer him some of my shrimp cocktail. They said it would give him diarrhea. Same for his jockey. Prick. I watched the horses run around and around while my eyes rolled back from those thick, juicy shrimps. Thistle got last place. I must have spooked him with the shrimps. I was going to use my winnings to buy more shrimps. Better luck next time. I’m going to drive around and see if I can find an after hours shrimp joint in this cool, neon lit city. I am running out of shoes, but I have the city tonight. :jerky:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

TheAardvark posted:

I would like an all u can eat shrimp butt

Wow

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love to EAT shrimps and when I die I hope to be entombed with them thank you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I love to EAT shrimps and when I die I hope to be entombed with them thank you

goons.xls has been updated accordingly

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
when I was a small child, my parents were friends with two women who lived on the coast. they were around retirement age and they spent their days drinking scotch in their singlewide. both of them had grown up there, and they wove me a child-sized (which is to say 6'-diameter) casting net for shrimp. I still have it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*wheezing, skin red and puffy*

H-here you go, h-here’s your fifteen b-boiler bags, h-hot and r-r-ready!

*dies*

That epipen is coming out of your paycheck

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They should make ShrimpAide it's a hydrating sports drink with the refreshing crisp taste of SHRAMP that everyone loves to guzzle!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
3 wick candles, Shrimp Boil scent

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

They should make ShrimpAide it's a hydrating sports drink with the refreshing crisp taste of SHRAMP that everyone loves to guzzle!

They have to have this is japan, they have everything else in every possible combination. :munch:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shrimp flavored condoms

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Gotta be Giant shrimp flavoured condoms, otherwise they wont sell.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

well to be honest giant shrimp taste the same as regular shrimp it's not like you'd really be able to tell in condom form what kind of shrimp they'd been or what size.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
maybe not as a gaijin

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zombiepop posted:

Gotta be Giant shrimp flavoured condoms, otherwise they wont sell.

Honestly if we’re doin flavored condoms here I think trout would be a better flavor. Not being sanctimonious here just open minded. Hell I get a box of edible panties every week so I don’t have to wash underwear. Ive never really thought of mixing shrimp and sex I guess, eating shrimp to me is like the full experience. It’s not something I necessarily want to bring into the bedroom, I think if a woman saw me eating shrimp she might get jealous, and honestly if shrimp are in the mix she might just have to sit there and play gamegear until I’m finished eating the shrimps. And I even then I’d keep my boots on, ready to go to the market at any time. Like just pull out at any time and leave her quivering in agony until I come back with more shrimps. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Honestly if we’re doin flavored condoms here I think trout would be a better flavor. Not being sanctimonious here just open minded. Hell I get a box of edible panties every week so I don’t have to wash underwear. Ive never really thought of mixing shrimp and sex I guess, eating shrimp to me is like the full experience. It’s not something I necessarily want to bring into the bedroom, I think if a woman saw me eating shrimp she might get jealous, and honestly if shrimp are in the mix she might just have to sit there and play gamegear until I’m finished eating the shrimps. And I even then I’d keep my boots on, ready to go to the market at any time. Like just pull out at any time and leave her quivering in agony until I come back with more shrimps. :shrug: