Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My shrimpy youngman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those thick, juicy shrimps. :captainpop:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
This is a good thread. This should get reposted at least once a page:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
DST we got another basket of never ending shrimp, you done having "anapholatic shock" or whatever

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

DST we got another basket of never ending shrimp, you done having "anapholatic shock" or whatever

https://youtu.be/QT9BeGNnCqw

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I got these fried shrimps from a food truck by the docks. This is the way to do shrimps guys, whhhuuooooweeey. I was munching and walking and I walked right on to a shrimp boat and acted like I knew exactly what the gently caress I was doing and suited up in a rain slicker. “Hi bill, hi bob” etc. I surprisingly got everyone’s name right. We sailed out to the high seas and while they were fishin for those shrimps I went for a swim of the starboard, aftish side. Butt naked, and I mean BUTT naked. I stuck my head down in the water to look for some shrimps, and all of a sudden (bad news guys) I got harpooned. It wasn’t even a good shot, it took a chunk out of my bicep. With my best muscle on malfunction these guys had to pull me in in a big fishing net. “Catch or the day huh fellas?” I said and winked extra hard. Nobody laughed. They got the harpoon out of my bicep. Then they said they thought I was a porpoise. Gotta take it easy on these shrimps. I said to them “I know you guys didn’t do it on porpoise”. They says to me “look pal, well give you free shrimps if you just stop telling jokes”. No problem sucker, I was out of jokes anyways. So now I get all these free shrimps but got no shoes to cook them in. I gotta talk to my friend at the fake sushi grass factory (the sushi grass is fake not the factory btw).

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Coincidentally received a text from my friend:

They were shelled.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thought I’d try this shrimp joint on the east side of town. “East side beast side” is what they say. Waiter comes over and says “would you like to try our shrimp”? So I says to him “no you loving idiot, why would I order just one shrimp?” He went to get his manager, like somebody who can count. “How many shrimp would you like sir?”. This guy makes even less sense. Smartass. I stuffed a 20 in his shirt pocket and stuffed some bread rolls in my coat pockets and took my glass of water out into the street. I was going to find a restaurant where people know how to count.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lookin' for a lover
Who looks like Danny Glover
And he's made out of shrimp in-side.
Oooh!
I want you
I need you
My shrimpy beau
I want some cocktail sauce won't lie

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
We need a new shrimp chef, DST just keeps foaming out of the mouth on the floor and the servers and other chefs are getting tired of dodging him. On the plus side it is fun to throw shrimp into his gaping maw so we might pin him up on the managers door.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I should probably get a different job

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I should probably get a different job

Gonna get into the shoe game huh? :thunk:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
shramps

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/v2Vq4cKOHHk

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh so I was posting about shrimps on an internet bulletin board (friend at the fake sushi grass factory gave me an AOL cdrom), and I start talkin to this guy who says he knows a different way to cook up some juicy shrimps. Now if you ask me science is bullshit, but this guy had some really down to earth opinions, plus I made him count to 10 on webcam so I knew he wasn’t a noodle brain. Booked my flight and I shows up at his weird elf townhouse or whatever.. and guess what this guy asks me? “Did you bring the derby?” Did I bring the derby, the derby, the loving derby.. “You didn’t say nothin about a derby” and he says “I did right at the end of the counting video”. poo poo, I had packed my bags and was out the door after “10”. So we go out chummin around Germany like the best of pals, lookin to buy a derby off someone, anyone. Finally we find this guy with a derby, he’s not like the roundest dowel in the cabin etc, and we buy his derby off him. He says some poo poo in german which was loving rude but whatever. So finally we’re ready to get some shrimps on the stove, and this guy shows me his technique. He SALTS THE BRIM OF THE HAT. Genius, loving genius. I asked for a napkin because my mouth was watering so hard. He fills this derby to the brim with shrimps and 2 hours later we got mouth watering juicy shrimps, and we throw them back all night with our eyes rolling back in our heads and our feet stomping on the floor, sounds of wet chewing and moans till the sun comes up. As I’m leaving I says to him, “hey sorry about Hitler, I know that poo poo must have been a real bummer for you guys”. He had a mixed look on his face and he said something in German. You could tell he was angry and really hated hitler too. “Donkeyshine to you” I says as I bid him farewell, showing off my flare for culture. You can tell he noticed. What a good trip, whistled all the way to the airport.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Those shrimp tubes back on my mind

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thinkin about getting a shrimp ring and accompanying cocktail sauce

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

thinkin about getting a shrimp ring and accompanying cocktail sauce

Hell yeah pimp. Get you those shrimp. Big boss style.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

post pics of u succulently gnoshing those shrimplettes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

post pics of u succulently gnoshing those shrimplettes

We took some stills but they were blurred from sucking down those shrimps so fast. :munch:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's shrimplicious!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys, just as a side note here, I picked up a really cool book in the airplane bookstore. It’s called “Soulmate, Checkmate” by Dick Bonner. I recommend giving it a read. It’s Dick Bonners first Novel but I see him writing many, many more. It’s so juicy I keep it in a plastic bag when I’m not reading it. It’s not shrimps but it’s like shrimps to me. (metaphor)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You guys, just as a side note here, I picked up a really cool book in the airplane bookstore. It’s called “Soulmate, Checkmate” by Dick Bonner. I recommend giving it a read. It’s Dick Bonners first Novel but I see him writing many, many more. It’s so juicy I keep it in a plastic bag when I’m not reading it. It’s not shrimps but it’s like shrimps to me. (metaphor)

I would like to know more about author Dick Bonner

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Shrimp are the dogs of the ocean

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

do you mean to tell me that shrimp fried this rice?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look at these beautiful, massive, delicious shrimps I found, I'm gonna make 'em and eat 'em ALL!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lookin forward to spot prawn season :yum:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I would like to know more about author Dick Bonner

He is very, very hard to get to know. Very hard. :haibrow:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

do you mean to tell me that shrimp fried this rice?

Well it wasn’t Dick Bonner! :shrug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

He is very, very hard to get to know. Very hard. :haibrow:

He sounds like a real stand-up guy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

He sounds like a real stand-up guy

I saw him at a book signing and yes, he does stand very tall and erect, and has a very, very firm and penetrating handshake, most definitely. :hmmyes:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
cinnamon toast :hehe:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bula Vinaka posted:

cinnamon toast :hehe:

Ok but it’s not brunch without some shrimps fella. :fella:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

check out the catch of the day :coolfish:

gonna beer batter and deep fry em later today and warsh it down with a fresh quart :fella:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

check out the catch of the day :coolfish:

gonna beer batter and deep fry em later today and warsh it down with a fresh quart :fella:

You’ve got a lot to learn about the shrimp game. I was like you once, but with the help of some good friends I learned the industry, and now I’ve got a best sel.. wait I am not Dick Bonner lol. :v:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

BaconCopter posted:

This is a good thread. This should get reposted at least once a page:

Apparently the guy talking in that video died last year.

Godspeed buddy, may you forever ride shrimp in the afterlife.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I sometimes pronounce shimp like "Shreemp," especially when it's delicious.

I'm not sure why i do this.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

https://twitter.com/berdyaboi/status/1130709917554401280?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey guys, not to make this thread all about Dick Bonner, but I just started reading his second novel: “Women Are Beautiful Creatures, But...” So far so good, it’s definitely got that pizazz. :haibrow: