Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
There aren't a lot of buttholes humans will voluntarily eat, but when you eat shrimp you eat the butthole too. What other animal butthole do humans eat? I guess if you eat a hotdog there are buttholes in there which is crazy since pigs are so much larger than shrimp. You can't pop a whole pig in your mouth like you do with shrimp and yes I know that you remove the heads of shrimp before eating them. You also devein shrimp which means getting rid of their poop sacks, but the butthole is still intact.

I guess people who eat crickets and other bugs eat those buttholes. Shrimp are sea bugs after all. You don't eat a lobster's butthole though, unless you a freak. Not even a crawfish's butthole would you eat.

I like my shrimp buttholes with tajin and cocktail sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Eggs have butthole potential but I don't think eating an egg counts, sorry

Balut counts though

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah I guess bivalves have anus

Only registered members can see post attachments!