Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You guys seen these shrimps? This ain’t no 31-40 poo poo. It’s like some 1-5 poo poo. Big fuccin shrimps. Post your best shrimps. :backtowork:

Jumbo shrimp :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What if you put a little burger in a shrimp?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m afraid I have even worse news guys. I was actually just boiling my shoes the whole time. The Seaman wasn’t actually a Seaman. He just works at a seafood restaurant. My question is, why would he be so cruel to me? :thunk:

Haha you got some tiny rear end feet bro, mistaking them shoes for shramps.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How’s this for a hot take:

I loving hate shrimp. I worked in a fancy restaurant kitchen for two years in high school and deveining all them little bastards was just murder. Pretty sure I had a mild allergy too since I’d get headaches and my fingers would get all itchy. Every time I see a shrimp even now I just see loving red and start foaming at the mouth hootin and hollerin to anyone who’ll listed about how much I ate those little sumbitches.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Enfys posted:

you're becoming a shrimp

What do you mean?

*waggles eyestalks*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1351373012797419520?s=21

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Xaintrailles posted:

DarkVeinTantrum

:hai:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shrimp and shrimp accessories.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shrimpin’ & Pimpin’

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

DST Table seven just ordered fifteen shrimp boiler bags, why are ya posting get back to deveining shrimp boy!

*wheezing, skin red and puffy*

H-here you go, h-here’s your fifteen b-boiler bags, h-hot and r-r-ready!

*dies*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I love to EAT shrimps and when I die I hope to be entombed with them thank you

goons.xls has been updated accordingly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

DST we got another basket of never ending shrimp, you done having "anapholatic shock" or whatever

https://youtu.be/QT9BeGNnCqw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I should probably get a different job

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You guys, just as a side note here, I picked up a really cool book in the airplane bookstore. It’s called “Soulmate, Checkmate” by Dick Bonner. I recommend giving it a read. It’s Dick Bonners first Novel but I see him writing many, many more. It’s so juicy I keep it in a plastic bag when I’m not reading it. It’s not shrimps but it’s like shrimps to me. (metaphor)

I would like to know more about author Dick Bonner

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

He is very, very hard to get to know. Very hard. :haibrow:

He sounds like a real stand-up guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hey guys, not to make this thread all about Dick Bonner, but I just started reading his second novel: “Women Are Beautiful Creatures, But...” So far so good, it’s definitely got that pizazz. :haibrow:

I already read the last page and let me tell you you’re in for a real treat! As usual, Bonner brings it hard, tugging at your heartstrings before bringing the tension to a swelling and satisfying conclusion.