Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_RAwQFg2Y

This guy showed up in my Youtube recommendations for some reason. If you like this kind of this he has a whole channel full of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mario Galaxy 3 lookin' weird

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Guys guys, these are actually lobsters. Sort of embarrassing yeah? I ran into a seaman and he confirmed this for me.
Shimp are just baby lobsters.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

One of my coworkers has one on these self-sustaining ecosystem sphere things on his desk:

It's basically a life sentence of solitary coninement for the shrimp.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

What happens when the shrimp gets so large that it hatches out of this container do you have to fight it or can you eat it immediately
If you eat the forbidden shrimp you take its place in the sphere.