Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

bought a multimeter and a bunch of crimp connectors and got all the wiring to the hatch reconnected. door ajar sensor, wiper, and 3rd brakelight all work. sautered the connector back onto the rear defroster, and figured out which of the two blue-with-red-stripe wires was the defrost, and it's showing 3 ohms between the two terminals, but without any frost to de i can't be sure its working, but it should be.

i even got the rats nest of crimps wrapped up and crammed back in, so the little rubber grommet tube thing is back in place. hopefully it doesn't leak.

the wiper fluid line is on the other side, and i need some kind of double-male connector to patch it, and god knows where i'll find that

the rear wiper blade spinning freely was just a loose nut

Seems like a cool project for virtually no money, nice!

And I screwed my face up reading this word and was like "you fried it in a pan?!" :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU