Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

Maybe this screenshot will help. This is in Device Manager, with hidden devices turned on:

What a giant load of poo poo here, no doubt.

I suppose you could backup your device manager:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/68426-backup-restore-device-drivers-windows-10-a.html

and then remove all the Bluetooth stuff and let them reload and see if it fixes any of the issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

Backing that up is a very good idea: however, the thing I'm currently struggling with is the removal part, which Windows seems doggedly determined to prevent. Is there a way to delete all this stuff that I haven't figured out?

If you have old system restore points you could try restoring back to before this issue happened.

If that's not an option then disconnecting the problem Bluetooth peripherals and then right-clicking on individual Bluetooth devices (in device manager) and selecting uninstall device should remove stuff. Depending on how much needs to be deleted it could get a little tedious.