Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

boooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Breath Ray posted:

the you are the ref thread

also: hello :wave:

I miss that thread

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

England

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

I was at a conference for work manning a booth in the vendor area and put the match on our TV instead of whatever awful marketing crap we were showing and had a huge crowd. it was great

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Mrenda posted:

Big Sam drinking a pint of wine.
Big Sam spotting a fiver by the dugout, offering it to the AR, and when he refused happily sticking it in his own pocket.
Big Sam.

anyone who doesn't love Big Sam has no soul

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

joepinetree posted:

My absolutely most favorite thing about MLS/American soccer fans are the scarves. They saw a bunch of English teams, which play through the winter, selling team themed scarves and thought "ah, scarves are a soccer thing" and so you end up with a bunch of morons wearing scarves in Miami in july.

Florida clubs at least sell summer scarves that are very lightweight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

a true hero