Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

bees everywhere posted:

A tale in six GIFs

vv lol I never noticed that, it's beautiful

I've only ever seen this to the end of the 4th gif, I never knew Cristiano insisted on unscrewing the cap too, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bundy posted:

spoiler that oval office rag

Also can't bring up the 2010 group and not mention the fuckin party the US had over that 1-1

USA WINS 1-1

England still mad after 1-1 years lol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

It was one newspaper.

Albeit, the US equivalent of the Sun. Go figure.

It was a reference to this anyway:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"He is an Irishman without rules" is one of the coolest things ever said about a human being

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I rarely disagree with my good friend Bovvy but you are correct not to watch those videos, especially the second one, which is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. monitor is on, etc.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jose posted:

Jeremy Corbyn and hector bellerin were having a conversation and piers Morgan tried to join in so they started speaking Spanish so he couldn't

Is there a video of this? I need it in order to feel happy forever

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Brundle once asked the AMD CEO if she spoke English, he's genuinely awful at his job.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

Didn't the Chevy exec do that deal because he was a big Manchester United fan and also negotiated it without telling anybody in the board about it?

iirc he they knew about the deal but he didn't tell them how much it'd actually cost.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

I assume they have people to do all that for them, or just keep the house as a spare

That would answer your question about how they burn through this money so fast.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MLS is a cult

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I genuinely don't think I've ever made it to the point that he actually starts doing the chant

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Slotducks posted:

"When I try to pinpoint why Robby Branom makes me feel uncomfortable, I can think of lots of reasons."

Let's all take a moment to be thankful for never having done anything in our lives that made someone publish this kinda poo poo about us.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

trem_two posted:

You have the elements of the actual story here, but you’ve assembled them incorrectly

Personally I'm fine with it

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Finn's apartment looks a lot different than I remember

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wazzerphuk posted:

TRP deep cuts itt

Incredible, thank you Wazzer

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Crazy to imagine being such a good poster that even your 2014 posts are good. Great job BFB

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

quote:

The team/league/UEFA/FoxSports1 digital products are all second-class to NA apps like TheScore or even the Turner-media run league pages for the NBA.

Probably the least brain damaged part of the whole post but this is exactly the opposite of reality. American sports apps and team websites are atrocious and always have been far worse than their European counterparts. FotMob is probably the single greatest piece of technology human hands have ever created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Simply the best