Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Remembering that awarding the world cup to Qatar was too corrupt for even sepp blatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Richarlison having his own face and neymar tattooed on his back

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sticksy posted:

I’m sure this has been posted and reposted here but always makes me cringe

https://youtu.be/CFnymJDZAS8

Good lord.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/UpshotTowers/status/1646829246470389761?t=g6D5biFPBRNODtX0my8KBg&s=19

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Richarlison's tattoo, which depicts himself twice.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

City rebranding their reserves to the Elite Squad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Kane giving everyone a golden record with all his England goals on it featuring highlights such as North Macedonia, Bulgaria and Panama

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

The entire nation of America raging because the world cup final went to pens and the NFL pregame show was delayed

seeing the closing moments of one of the most dramatic finals of modern times and asking 'but where's Terry Bradshaw'

This was fantastic, elevated an already all time great game.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Getafes burger king kit

Didn't they have the king in the exec box for a game against Barca?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

I was going to say, wasn't this the era when the Sports Interactive "scouts" especially in the smaller/lower leagues was just some lad with a biro and a pad writing down nonsense?

RIP euroboy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ungratek posted:

Carlos Tevez has refusing to learn to speak English during his time in the Premier League as he blamed the country for his uncle’s descent into alcoholism after fighting in the Falklands War.

I did not know this and I'm lolling

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The guy with the dildo on his head that finally stopped sky posting reporter's outside every stadium and training ground on deadline day

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The wife of a poster in this forum snapping his FIFA disc because he got so mad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Dave Angel posted:

The time Renato Sanches passed to an advertising board

loving lol, straight at the carabao logo

https://youtu.be/mMvJMtQ88e4?si=fyrQ38otJtwqYNR6

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Neymar got injured at the world cup and the next match brazil came out with armbands holding up his shirt during the anthems like he'd been killed. Then they lost 7-1

One of the greatest days of my life.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Oscar still playing in china.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Dion Dublin having a stint as a presenter on homes under the hammer.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Brazil 1 - 7 Germany

The MBM is always a quality read
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/08/brazil-v-germany-world-cup-2014-semi-final-live-report

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 9, 2024

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mark Clattenburg being the ref on gladiators

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Kolo Toure pretending to be a used car salesman to have an affair.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Neymar wanting to go last for Brazil's penalties so he could be the hero at the world cup then not even getting to take one.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Qatar getting 3 penalties in the final of a home Asian cup.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Leeds getting cardboard cutouts of fans to put in the stadium during lockdown and bin laden and Jimmy saville making it in.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Gervinho

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

John Terry's lovely bored ape clone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Tod boehly proposing a revolutionary 4-4-3 to Thomas Tuchel