Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

That time Sunderland scored because of a beach ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Forest Green rovers need to make a 10 year anniversary tribute ad but instead of chicken it's vegan dishes

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Poonior Toilett posted:

i just remembered this existed, i can't make it through the whole thing and i refuse to even watch it again now. gently caress you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9VzvTaf50

I just don't understand why they didn't go with the classic

FIGHT

AND

WIIIIINNN

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

ashley young eatin a bit of seagull poo

edit: lmfao:

Bogan Krkic posted:

ashley young having a bird poo poo in his mouth

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

god pre-klopp liverpool was so bad sometimes

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Great clip, next highlight being Kyle Bekker skying a ball over the bar is peak Bekker too.
Forge FC Legend, him.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

bees everywhere posted:

Oh, come on, don't be r-

FIGHT! AND WIN!

Vice article from 2016 sums it up so nicely:

"When I try to pinpoint why Robby Branom makes me feel uncomfortable, I can think of lots of reasons. Perhaps it's because, like so many depressing forces at work in this country at the minute, he represents a yearning for an England that never really existed. Perhaps it's because his own childlike and apparently cynicism-free love for the game puts the desperate, angst-ridden seething I feel twice a week into sharp and unflattering relief. But perhaps it's just because it looks like a lot of unnecessary work trying so hard to be someone else. It feels like he's turned his persona into an apology for America's lack of soccer tribalism, made himself a screaming totem to his own internal neuroses about whether or not MLS fans are doing fandom in the "correct" way. He makes me feel uneasy in the same way that actors in "immersive theater experiences" do—you wanna grab his face and shake him around, tell him that it's OK, that he doesn't have to pretend anymore."

I'm sure he's a fine fellow in everything, but good lord.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

an_mutt posted:

Was reminded today of when Karius put a goal kick out for a corner early in his Liverpool career.

https://youtu.be/4tlLmyAbHYM?feature=shared

Can't find a video that isn't dog poo poo quality, unfortunately.

Rules should be updated so that's a red card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=284323.msg9639451#msg9639451

God that place is pretty cringe.