Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Someone saying "It's coming home"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Frimpong grabbing Nasri by the throat, whatever the hell "dench" was, and the Drip Doctors saga.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Inter naming Dennis Bergkamp "donkey of the week", and moving him on to Arsenal.

Sunderland being in the Premier League as recently as 2017 (this is sad-funny, not ha ha-funny).

Chris Smalling moving all the way to Rome to get away from Mourinho...

Shroud
May 11, 2009
From the article linked in the tweet:

"The Club has received a stable triple B negative rating from credit rating agency Fitch"

Someone chime in, but I'm pretty sure that, at least in finance, this is considered below investment grade. If not, it's the lowest rating you can have without being considered "junk". Not a good look either way.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yB4FhOSXxY

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Frenkie De Jong telling Futbol Club Barcelona to suck it.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

And if I further remember correctly, the above basically meant that the 2010 World Cup ended up doing next to nothing economically for South Africa itself.

You say that like the industrial vuvuzela manufacturing sector didn't make a lot of people rich.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Alctel posted:

I totally missed that hahah

You're Spanish?

Shroud
May 11, 2009
The Drip Doctors

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Lampard's managerial record.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Aubameyang yesterday: 9 touches (4 from kick-offs).

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Barcelona's levers/asset stripping. Are there going to be more this summer?

Shroud
May 11, 2009
WAGatha Christie still cracks me up.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Don't La Liga players get paid twice a year? I thought I remembered seeing that during the "levers" shenanigans with Barcelona.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
I remember when Real Madrid loaned Fernando Morientes to Monaco (ages ago). Monaco met RM in the knockout rounds of the Champions League, and Morientes scored against his parent team to knock them out. This was also around the time where RM would get knocked out every time they went up against a French team.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

tristeham posted:

lyon is going down lol. buh bye nazis

What's the nazi association with Lyon?

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Arshavin's career arc.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Steven Gerrard at Aston Villa vs. Unai Emery at Aston Villa.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

but some executive at the spanish fa got a fat bonus for thinking of it, which is the true meaning of football

:20bux: says Pique is involved somehow.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
"Wayne Hennessey is ‘desperate’ to learn about the Nazis, says Roy Hodgson"

-The Guardian

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Marouane Chamakh's career arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009
It's probably been said many time, but Harry Kane's trophy cabinet (updated for the 2023/2024 season).