Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

brocked posted:

nobody has mentioned Gerrard's final match against Manchester United?

Hell, his final match before retiring to MLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://youtu.be/2ZnoP4sUV90

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
It’s a shame Lafferty never played for Berlusconi but there’s still time

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Julian Faubert, pretty mediocre for West Ham, somehow getting a move to Real Madrid, where he fell asleep on the subs bench.

This reminded me of

And how he was somehow featured in one of the Goal movies

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Her Dryer posted:

Wasn't the rumour that the Madrid scouts thought he was a defensive midfielder because they had mistaken him for Lee Carsley

I remember hearing that, don’t think it’s ever been confirmed. I choose to believe it because it’s funnier.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Cesc asking Mark Hughes if he really played for Barcelona

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I always have to think about that one because I want to say it was Craig Bellamy but he’s the one who attacked a teammate (Riise) with a golf club.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/elliottsoraff/status/1422298322048532482?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009