Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Betr Cech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/223371058017869825?s=20

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

That footballer in Italy who was supposedly 18 or whatever but looked about 50

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

vyelkin posted:

i just remembered when 180 million euro man kylian mbappe missed the decisive penalty and sent france home in the round of 16 at euro 2020

I know it was Euro 2020 but I remember it like it was yesterday

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Kolo Touré: Car Salesman

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Harry redknapps defence in his fraud trial was centered around him being too stupid to use a computer

Harry Redknapp’s dog’s offshore bank account

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Like this?

https://youtu.be/CFnymJDZAS8

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

trem_two posted:

Radio presenter: “Hello Paul!”

Gazza: “Hello!”

Hahaha thanks for that. Completely forgot about it

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

That time Van Persie got sent off for having a shot at goal v Barcelona

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

quote:

Baldassare 'Baldo' di Gregorio is a German football manager and football player who currently works for Germania Schwanheim as a playing manager. He also holds Italian citizenship. Wikipedia

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Gus Poyet and the Crystal Palace changing room

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Alan Pardew sleeping with players’/owners’ girlfriends/wives/daughters

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Robbie Fowler pretend snorting one of the pitch lines as a goal celebration.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Robin van Persie’s diving headed goal from miles out at the WC….in fact that whole game

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Just remembered the kid wiping an ice cream all over himself in the crowd. Phone posting otherwise I’d find the gif. Happy summer everyone.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks! Wonder what he’s up to now

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Arsenal signing Kim Kallstrom in January with a broken back

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Shroud posted:

You're Spanish?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Nostradingus posted:

The English media discussing naturalizing Manuel Almunia as a solution for England's lack of decent goalkeepers

Lol completely forgot about this

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Joey Barton getting pranked by his own agent with a fake phone call from a mate impersonating Alex Ferguson saying Man U wanted to sign him

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Michael Owen commenting on his daughter going on Love Island: ‘a father’s worst nightmare’

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

https://youtu.be/ZLMd1Z9kvcQ

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

Because of this movie I learned that Gerard Depardieu drinks more than a dozen bottles of wine a day.

Because of this post I went and checked Gerard Depardieu was still alive. He is, kinda surprisingly

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Roy hodgson taking the England squad on a sightseeing river cruise instead of training at euro 2016, then getting knocked out by iceland

Thought that was Hodgeson just taking his assistant because ‘he’d never been to Paris before’ lol

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

You suddenly remember Kevin Lasagna a lot op.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Andy Carroll being afraid of snakes (not his snake though :P )

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

The Rose West stand

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Joao Felix’s loan to Chelsea

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Didn’t these turn out to be fake? Or was this one a real one and then people made up others? The Breville / Greville line from one for sure was made up by someone sadly

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Kevin lasagna

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Carzola’s Villarreal magic trick reveal

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Tokyo Sexwale

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Was it Newcastle where the director of football or manager was at a game and really liked the look of a player on one of the teams and asking for info on them, ballpark for a fee etc. not realising it was a Newcastle player who they’d loaned out?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

It was Joe Kinnear and Shane Ferguson

Thank you and :lol: I loved that era of Newcastle content

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

The Osama Bin Laden cutout in the stands at Leeds during covid

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

AVB doing the Dakar rally and crashing into a sand dune

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Harry Redknapp subbing on a fan who was heckling the team during a friendly at West Ham:

harry redknapp posted:

"Lee Chapman was playing for us at the time," recounts Redknapp. "All through the first half some tattooed skinhead behind me was giving Lee terrible stick. At half-time I turned to this bloke who had West Ham etched on his neck and asked 'Can you play as good as you talk?' He looked totally confused. So I told him he was going to get his dream to play for West Ham. We sent him down the tunnel and he reappeared 10 minutes later all done out in the strip. He ran on to the pitch and a journalist from the local Oxford paper sidled up and asked 'Who's that Harry?' I said 'What? Haven't you been watching the World Cup? That's the great Bulgarian Tittyshev!' The fella wasn't bad - actually, he scored!"

E: Harry redknapp and the fake car door interview https://youtu.be/bBYPxi0vCEs?si=hYxxgC-uBVrUHOHA

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Wasn’t Charlie Adam brought in for a master plan of delivering balls for Andy Carrol to head in? What a great era.

Or am I misremembering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Rooney and the granny prostitute