Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

When shola got red carded in his last Newcastle appear and someone photoshopped him over Zidane walking past the world cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Seeing my friend try bovril for the first time

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Seeing this patch of grass was the highlight of our tour of the camp nou.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That young manchester united kid's first goal that he scored off his face

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Going to a seventh tier match in france with about 30 spectators. The dozen or so in the corner set a flare off at half time

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

c0burn posted:

Jason Mcateer applying for a credit card and putting his company position as wing back

Jason Mcateer getting locked out of his car and when asked to go and get a coat hanger coming back with a wooden one

wikipedia posted:

Bolton purchased the young midfielder for £500[3] plus a large bag of footballs. 

I want that to be true

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jose posted:

When Tim Roth, Gerard Depardieu and Sam Neill scammed FIFA out of millions to make a fully poo poo film

For a moment I thought you were disparaging oscar deserving movie "Goal!" and we were going to have a problem

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There were some good Sunday league compilation videos too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

BWV posted:

it's nice to think about when a player gets (or is) fat.

I saw akinfenwa get called for a foul when a player tried to shoulder him off the ball and instead went flying

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the sex ghost posted:

The Adidas jabulani, more specifically every goalie in the world complaining that it was unsaveable and even if you got it on the ground it would just spin out of your hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQPiqeMBU_Q

Underrated in this video is the constant hum of the vuvuzela

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the sex ghost posted:

Middlesbrough deciding it was a good idea to let gazza share a house with paul merson, and their fun ways to pass the time:

holy poo poo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Shola getting off in his last game for Newcastle

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

They didn't call him the Sunderland slayer for nothing

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tim Krul getting subbed on for that penalty shootout and loving with every shooter was also a hilarious sub

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Alctel posted:

From the lower league thread

The Canadian premier league everyone

Taiwanese bettors looking for new markets after the Canadian soccer league got caught

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tiote's attempt to recreate his worldly goal for Newcastle and having the shot go out for a throw in

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr. Nemo posted:

The time Japan best Germany and Spain in a World Cup.

But also somehow lost to Costa Rica.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

fridge corn posted:

I lol everytiem

it's the second best walking wave of the world cup after the cameroonian red card

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

stab posted:

When abuse culture went hog wild on all the eliminated teams threads to drop rival.com puns for everyone but Japan

It was an impressive performance

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

UnfurledSails posted:

Joe Kinnear scouting a Birmingham player and asking about him only to learn he was loaned to the club by Newcastle

I was very disappointed when I found out this was made up by some mackems because it was so believable

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

So many of these are art but I love that I can hear every word in this one

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Crazy Ted posted:

Given that reference I was expecting him to go mental and randomly assault an opposing attacker.

Same. I was expecting a bit of a shoving match with the keeper flying in from the side to drop someone

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

You left out my favourite one, the one where the game ends but there's a fight at the other end so Hextall skates the length of the ice to fight felix potvin for no loving reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMX3XEeajg

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

American audiences only :(

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I mean thanks but also oh my goodness

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The one man u player's first goal that he scored by scuffing a shot off his own face

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Cheick tiote's only goal for newcastle being an absolute worldy

Him taking another volley later in the season from closer but having it go out for a throw in.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

greazeball posted:

That time Djibril Cissé bought a manor to become the Lord of Frodsham and then banned the Cheshire hunt from his grounds https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/football-s-lord-of-the-manor-bans-hunting-on-his-nine-acres-491233.html

Great story

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I've heard rumours that was made up by some mackems as a joke but I want it to be real so badly

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That time Canada made the world cup, got a penalty within 10 minutes and decided to not have their striker who takes them for his pro club kick the ball

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Big fan of the espoo blues I was

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

tristeham posted:

they got very vocal nazi ultras

Isn't that a bunch of teams worldwide

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2rBzaWSfKY&t=310s

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Was there a what's slipping steven gerard thread in the same vein as what's tripping el Hadji Diouf

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Doesn't Stephen Ireland have a huge angel's wings tattoo as well?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

cagliostr0 posted:

Everything to do with Arsenal fan TV

Also the revelation of truegeordies scat fetish

Wat

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What was the point of this post other than that person trying to be the most insufferable us footy imaginable?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

UnfurledSails posted:

Gala players then called the reserves over to have an impromptu 11v11 so the people who paid to see football can get some

Lmao hell yeah

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jose posted:

right until someone stuck smashed his across the chest wtih his boot lol

Headers do terrible things to the brain, jose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Her Dryer posted:

ok is this match fixing or