Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Her Dryer posted:

Kepa skying it is obviously the best lol but a close second is him standing to the side he knew Van Dijk was going to put it and still getting nowhere near it

I don't remember seeing a better penalty than that. Kepa standing there in the corner and then van Dijk just blasts it past his stupid face lol

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1498289820782714885?s=21

also his reaction lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
The Quadruple.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
thinking about when richarlison came on for spurs against liverpool and made his first goal in a hundred years to equalise, celebrated for 5 minutes and got a yellow for taking his shirt off, did the chicken dance and then lost because diego jota scored a minute later lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

its good, but surely not better than this:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

eleven dutchmen running round kicking spaniards like they're bas rutten in a bar fight

yeah, it was great

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
here's a tweet about our valued player "NEYMAR "

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

the sex ghost posted:

Signing a 40 goal a season eredivisie striker is a lucky dip. Might get a suarez, might get a kezman. It's fun

never forget that Alves scored 7 of those 40 eredivisie goals in one match lol

https://youtu.be/57FW8O6IYfs?si=qjNDlPbztk6TawGl

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
True story: i once moved into a flat that was previously rented by a 19 year old professional footballer in the eredivisie, like 15 years ago. For a while they kept sending post there, including pay slips. Years later I found one that wasn't picked up and opened it, and it was totally bizarre because they used the same pay slip software as my work, only where it said monthly income like €2000 for mine it said €50.000 in his lol. zeros everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Cardiff, who sacked Mackay in December, have sent a dossier to the Football Association with details of the allegations, according to the Daily Mail. Below are some of the texts allegedly sent:

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff