Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the saga of the Barry Hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticksy posted:

i have a very efective idea can someone pass it to those in the know. ITK!!!

just before kick off when the cameras are on, the team forms a circle chain chanting very loudly, "NEGRITO! NEGRITO! NEGRITO!

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

this all ends with a loud "we willl never walk alone!" war cry from all the players1

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

David James' crippling tomb raider addiction
i still think about whatever football magazine laughed at him getting dropped for spending too much time playing with his joystick

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That time these two posts were made right next to each other

sticksy posted:

The rumors about Olivier Giroud enjoying Twix up his bum

Shroud posted:

Frenkie De Jong telling Futbol Club Barcelona to suck it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Chas McGill posted:

Woodgate's debut for Real where he scored an own goal and was sent off.
and injured himself getting sent off

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gerrard seeing the photo of the queen in the rangers dressing room

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

pires and henry trying to get cute on a penalty and royally loving it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It is on page 1 but always worth a rewatch

trem_two posted:

I can't remember when or where it happened (Anfield?) but there was a time when some player went flying over the ad hoarding into the front row, and an old man sitting there just has a pleasant chuckle and pulls out his camera to snap some photos of the player lying there. That always makes me lol.

E: oh wait here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3eywSO-_0w

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

pik_d posted:

Out of yours
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Stephen Bywater's art installation

Stephen Ireland’s house

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

avram grant getting a handjob in a massage parlour

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

when nasri was papped with a terrible new haircut and someone here said “not even the worst grooming decision he ever made”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

spurs finishing third in a two-horse race for the title with leicester

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Mrs ghosts dad is a spurs fan and drove us to the airport at like 4am the day after they blew it and for reasons known only to himself had talksport on. Just gripping the steering wheel listening to calls from Leicester fans who were still out from the night before
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i don’t remember that, did he get sent off as soon as he came on or what

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fortunate sithole

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alctel posted:

Sometimes I just think about the headline 'Wayne Hennessey is ‘desperate’ to learn about the Nazis' and just laugh to myself
i think about it and laugh literally every time he’s mentioned or on TV

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yes, he was trying to signal the waiter, at the exact time a photo was being taken, by doing a nazi salute straight at the photographer

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

david moyes having to delete 9,733 voicemails from joe kinnear on his first day at old trafford

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

peanut- posted:

I don't remember that, what was the story?
joe kinnear said he was on the phone with alex ferguson every day

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:sickos:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

see a urologist

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Zoran posted:

That time Spain missed all their penalties in the round of 16

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ireland vs Germany having fans doing duelling “We hate England more than you” chants

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:sickos:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ronald crying down the tunnel

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

joepinetree posted:

Neymar claiming that he couldn't go to Pele's funeral because PSG didn't allow it, followed by PSG immediately saying "no, we explicitly allowed it" and video suddenly leaking of of Neymar at a party.
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

joe kinnear calling a journalist a oval office in the first 5 minutes of his first presser as newcastle manager

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheRat posted:

Well, was he?
probably idk

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

always knew the lad would come good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ken bates’s ma getting her tits caught in the mangle

quote:

Leeds United today scoffed at claims by Chelsea that Ken Bates made anti-semitic comments about Roman Abramovich. Chelsea have lodged an official complaint with the Football Association following Bates' reference to "Siberian shysters".

"We are totally amused and look forward to receiving their (Chelsea Football Club's) detailed evidence to support their complaint," said a Leeds spokesman in a statement on the club's website. That statement also included the following quote from the clearly unworried Bates: "I haven't laughed so much since Ma caught her tits in the mangle."

Guardian Unlimited rang the club to verify the authenticity of the quote and was assured "well, that's what he said, we wouldn't make it up."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i hate this bald fraud so much op

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol forever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

didn’t he have a super rich dad or something, “has a £40m vodka business” is some serious failson energy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hell,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

still can’t believe Kevin Lasagna isn’t a Joe Kinnear dealio