Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

super sweet best pal posted:

Same. Not on fire but it's been developing weird quirks lately and I've had to put off replacing it because I had more pressing concerns the last two checks. It's lasted twelve years and it's starting to feel its age.

Oof that’s what a core 2 duo? That has to be dragging real bad. My PC until today was an i7 2600 but the cpu cooler decided to short 12v to ground and blow up a trace in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Just got my trump bucks, thanks presinald tremp

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Goddammit it's 600 short

Where's the loving rest of it Joe??

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Where's my loving money, Denny Biden?!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
current biden bucks recieved:

0 / 2000

will check back tomorow

Peragus
Sep 13, 2011

my 2k right out the door check still isn't here

where's my money you old racist shitbag

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
wells fargo's site was being slow when i was checking it so i thought that was a good sign and low and behold my biden bucks have arrived....well most of it, still waiting on the last $600 but we're making progress

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i got some money from the IRS but it's about $600 less than what I was told it would be. is anyone else having this issue?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Business Gorillas posted:

i got some money from the IRS but it's about $600 less than what I was told it would be. is anyone else having this issue?

:same:

I only got $1400, where's the rest of my money bitch

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos

The Nastier Nate posted:

wells fargo's site was being slow when i was checking it so i thought that was a good sign and low and behold my biden bucks have arrived....well most of it, still waiting on the last $600 but we're making progress

Still waiting on Wells Fargo for mine wtf

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The IRS website still says my check info is unavailable or whatever

My family qualifies and it's the same info from the first 2 checks

Joe where is it

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I got three of these payments and I don't know what to do about it. I assume I have to give one back and I forwarded one to my ex because we filed jointly the year they are referencing to direct the payments. Did my filing as single this year make me look like two different people?

I sure hope my ex didn't already get a stimulus payment in addition to the one I forwarded...

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

dearest joebinette:

please find enclosed a seven page form i received with the stated purpose of establishing my eligibility for the first $1400 of the $2000 you owe me. if you could complete this and submit at your earliest convenience. please include a carbon copy, proof of delivery, and the remaining $600 in your response.

sincerely,

breakfast

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where the gently caress is my money you stumbly old bastard

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos

shyduck posted:

The IRS website still says my check info is unavailable or whatever

My family qualifies and it's the same info from the first 2 checks

Joe where is it

My info is the same from the last two checks as well and Get My Payment said it was deposited into my bank account on the 17th

The only problem is nothing was deposited in there

Thanks joe

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Motherfucker can't even walk up a flight of stairs, smh

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

$600 short. What a dumb old bastard.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I know this thread is a bit jokey but I'm being dead serious when I say that it's criminal that people on SSI/SSDI are being made to wait on money they absolutely need.

(I'm not, but my roommate is. I got money aside from the last $600, but she hasn't gotten hers at all.)

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Every post in this thread is 100% literal. I hope your friend gets the help they need but I also want that backslidin' cracker to pay the rest of what he owes me

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
one of co-workers had a baby in september and didnt finish her taxes yet so she needs to jump thru a bunch of hoops to get that $1400 biden bux for her son
to think it took me years for my kids to start paying off and this lady is cashing in on her's after 6 months

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Still waiting, fml

I got bills to pay you old piece of poo poo!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I was told I would be getting $2000 and so far I've not seen a dollar.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Where's my money you old bitch!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
My tax bill this year was $1200. I trust when the IRS receives $600, it'll be square, ok? Make sure it gets taken care of Joe, I'm gonna get my $600 one way or the other iykwim.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

smug jeebus posted:

Every post in this thread is 100% literal. I hope your friend gets the help they need but I also want that backslidin' cracker to pay the rest of what he owes me

From what I hear the House Ways and Means Committee had shout at the Social Security Administration to give the IRS the keys to the special money switch...you know, maybe that's been the issue all this time, the IRS's special money switch is just stuck on $1400 and they're too embarrassed to call a switch mechanic.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Finally got the last $1400 Trump wanted to give me, now where's the $2000 Biden promised?

corgski posted:

Oof that’s what a core 2 duo? That has to be dragging real bad. My PC until today was an i7 2600 but the cpu cooler decided to short 12v to ground and blow up a trace in the process.

Phenom II and yeah. I've had to replace a few things over the years.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
It'll get sent out day one

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Joe you still owe me 600 dollars and I'm going to begin applying interest to this debt starting at 15% compounded daily, thank you. This is your last reminder.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

Joe you still owe me 600 dollars and I'm going to begin applying interest to this debt starting at 15% compounded daily, thank you. This is your last reminder.

TO: JOE BIDEN

SUBJ: WE HAVE LOST...

JOE BIDEN THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SEND ME TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS

ALL CONTRIBUTIONS TRIPLE-MATCHED BY MY MOM!!!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Where the gently caress is my money, :champ:?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Where the gently caress is my money, :champ:?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Joooooooe! Where's my money Joe?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
insanely hosed up that pedophile baby murderer racist Joe Biden hasn't sent me more money yet wtf

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

wait

WHERE THE gently caress IS MY MONEY YOU SACK OF poo poo

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The plague is worse than ever so I should get more money than ever.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I have the signed Trumo letter which came with the 2000 IRS check on my fridge.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I've been playing Tropico 6, but in all the Tropico games there's an edict you can issue called tax cut which you basically only use 6 months before an election because it jumps your poll numbers like 20 points so you have a lot of leeway to be a poo poo head president the rest of the time but as long you bump up your bread & circuses budget and give the plebes a sack of money right before election they'll still vote for you.

Anyway my point is that Joe Biden could at least do that

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Stimulus demands are trending on twitter. Rest of America has finally caught up with us.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I've been playing Tropico 6, but in all the Tropico games there's an edict you can issue called tax cut which you basically only use 6 months before an election because it jumps your poll numbers like 20 points so you have a lot of leeway to be a poo poo head president the rest of the time but as long you bump up your bread & circuses budget and give the plebes a sack of money right before election they'll still vote for you.

Anyway my point is that Joe Biden could at least do that

Doing things for people is cheating at democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy