Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm sorry, harry potter took at least 8 years to be published. Do you really expect us to get M4A on the ballot in less time?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I can't read trumps twitters, now I finally have the context to understand what it was like to escape Nazi Germany.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mark Felt was a GOD DAMNED HERO! ESPECIALLY for COINTELPRO!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
*pushes a homeless person's cat into an industrial shredder* To be fair, if you openned a small business, we would have given you a tax-rebate. This is really your fault when you think about it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

In our America:

All post graduate college degrees are equal
Love wins!
Black Lives Matter as long as they matter respectfully and without property damage
Immigrants and refugees are welcome as long as they use proper channels and avoid committing removable offenses
Disabilities (at least real ones and not poo poo like the homeless guy down the block has) are respected
We believe women unless politically inconvenient
People & Planet are important when evaluating the economic impact of a development (properly weighted of course)
Diversity is weaponized

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

taurmp

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tmapr

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

breaking news trump tweet

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
i open twitter and gently rub my glans

i read the beautiful posts of my golden god

i turn on nbc and pause rachel maddow watches

i imagine obama there saying "we droned some folks"

im almost there

i refresh twitter, my idol is gone he has been banneD!?!?

i post on something awful "ive been raped by donal turmp"

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Talks about being a leftist online/is really a millionaire landlord

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Hey, Leftists I was able to save and by my first house at thirty? Why don't you try being more thrifty.
(59 <3, 35 Replies)

Since everyone's been asking, here's my budget

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
live laugh love

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The Bernie bros attacking Trump supporters saying they are rich racist white people are trolls. Trump supporters are clearly poor people suffering from economic anxiety and we need to reach out to them and get them under the Democrat tent, not push ourselves further left and alienate this misunderstood group

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Bernie went on Joe Rogan?

I guess we know who the real Brownshirt is.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I may have disagreed with GW Bush’s policies that led to millions of dead Iraqi civilians, a destabilized Middle East, forever wars, crashing the world’s economy, letting people die horribly in hurricane Katrina’s aftermath because they were black but he still acted like an AMERICAN president and is friends with Obama unlike THE CHEETO IN THE WHITE HOUSE

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
calling for violence is wrong and you'll be probated for posting about it

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Calling Elizabeth Warren a snake is mysoginistic

*1 year later*

Yeah well she lied, but that's just good politics! Maybe Bernie bros should have shown up to the primaries

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

aoc may not be perfect, but she's the best we got, and we need to support her

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Hi, I have thousands of books in me lined up on bookshelves

edit: misread title

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Jabberlock posted:

Hi, I have thousands of books in me lined up on bookshelves

edit: misread title

lmao.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
sorry I can’t post right now, need to get ready for brunch.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Umm no honey, maybe you don't understand politics, you cant just wave a magic wand and have the government forgive debts owed to it, it doesn't work like that. Besides, the real problem is K-12 funding, and HOW DARE YOU BRING UP I WAS A CHARTER SCHOOL SUPERFAN!!! THAT WAS MY VIEW 2 WEEKS AGO IT DOESNT COUNT. No I will not tell you my current views on the subject!! I'm reporting you for questioning me! Russian bot!!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Economic sanctions are one of the most important tools in the US political tool belt. It is my preferred method for peacefully handling disputes

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Bernie’s complete, no requirements discharge of student loans is exactly the same as Kamala’s student loan program of forgiving $20,000 towards pell grants if you start a business in a disadvantaged neighborhood and keep it open for three years. The only reason they say it’s a bad program when she says it is because they are misogynistic racists like Trump’s supporters

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

BRB I think I heard something eating from my trash cans out back. It might be a Russian

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Well, look, I am a very strong advocate of "Medicare for All." I introduced legislation in the Senate. I think at the end of the day, the American people understand that our current health care system is so dysfunctional, so cruel, so wasteful, so expensive, that we need to do what every other major country on Earth does and get health care to all people. What we will be doing is working within the context of what Biden wants.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Dr. VooDoo posted:

BRB I think I heard something eating from my trash cans out back. It might be a Russian

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

um, WOW, looks like SOMEONE has NO IDEA what they're talking about. Otherwise you'd KNOW that molly weasly was the OG GIRLBOSS because she beat the sh*t out of that bernie bro bellatrix strange, who sent our girl liz waren, mother of dragons, a drat snake emoji. hell world normal time lol

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I hope one day Democracy returns to Bolivia.

Oh it already did?

And those results are basically the same as the ones that we were told were illegitimate by all of the American media's Very Serious Experts?

Well everything is completely normal now, so I guess there's nothing to worry about at, not with the Bolivian fifth column, or with the experts who misled us, or with our own intelligence services, or with anyone interested in Bolivian lithium like Elon Musk. Everything's totally fine!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I am literally crying rn in the void of Trump tweets. Reading self-help books to navigate this relationship and being ghosted but am teetering on the edge of having a bad weekend. At least the Biden/Harris cabinet is shaping up to be epic.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
why don't lefties just vote democrat?? if you don't support the dems then you're a nazi

it's called ~horsehoe theory~, both extremes are the same!!

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

also bernie samders reminds me of my abusive ex and my dad at the same time and it's ableist if you think I need therapy. i HAVE therapy and it's called harry potter, thanks

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

im just listening to my biden spotify playlist to celebrate our country being fixed because #girlboss is VP

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Leftists need to get their heads out of the clouds. Medicare 4 All sounds great but how will we pay for it? What we should do is set up an algorithm that uses income, hours worked, and location to calculate a subsidy towards health plan deductibles being sold of state insurance exchanges. That way only the people who really need help can get it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I like to reflect on the wisdom of dr. Martin Luther king, jr., a personal hero, who implored the nation to believe in his dream. Well, the nation did. And they passed the civil rights act shortly thereafter. Now imagine if he had been out in the streets? Bothering people just trying to live their lives? You know Jim Crow hurt the white people very much too. Many business owners who wanted to hire qualified employees but couldn’t. You think those restaurant owners wanted to turn away good business? So he gathered his people in the capital and he gave just this lovely speech and people moved. Have you considered trying that?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Trump wanted to use intelligence community powers to become Hitler and also Edward Snowden is a traitor for warning me about those powers

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Look, we need to be pragmatic and realistic about this. We can't radically alter the structure of the economy overnight because some alarmist scientists are telling us there is little chance we can avoid civilization ending climate change. In fact, saying that sort of stuff actually impedes progress on the subject.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Look,

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I agree something needs to be done about police brutality and the minority plight under militarized police but I don’t think calling cops white supremacists and calling for them to be defunded is really helping anything. What the police need is actually more funding which we can ask them to use for sensitivity and diversity training so these rare, few instances of cops killing innocent minorities won’t happen again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
The West Wing