Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The modern day romantic image of the heroic man is now Robert Muller due to his bravery in standing up to the Trump regime. YAAAAAAS KING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Homocow posted:

why don't lefties just vote democrat?? if you don't support the dems then you're a nazi

it's called ~horsehoe theory~, both extremes are the same!!

I'm very smug about the supermajority bipartisan consensus that I'm a horrible gaslightning narcissist.

It doesn't worry me at all, either because I know I'm full of poo poo, or I haven't considered that if red-brown alliance actually happens, [REDACTED]

1982 Subaru Brat has issued a correction as of 03:56 on Jan 17, 2021

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I don’t believe that Joe Biden is a warmongering austerity rapist, in fact, I have quite a few questions regarding these accusations! he is a very decent, and handsome man

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Trump stopped tweeting, and now im petrified that daddy turmp will get the belt again.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Let's just keep impeaching Donald Trump in absentia forever so that I don't ever have to think about anything else for as long as I live

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

Hi, I have thousands of books in me lined up on bookshelves

edit: misread title

‘Still fits.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You can basically put any line spoken by a Thrombey family member from Knives Out ITT and it would fit tbh besides the Nazi kid who was jerking off in the bathroom

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/1307107507131875330

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Dr. VooDoo posted:

You can basically put any line spoken by a Thrombey family member from Knives Out ITT and it would fit tbh besides the Nazi kid who was jerking off in the bathroom

Nazi kids jerk off in the bathroom just like our kids do, isn't it time we find a solution in the center?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You Bernie bros telling me to “stop making GBS threads out your doodooass” everytime I tweet is exactly why he lost the primary

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I support every measure to support the poor and homeless up until it affects me personally in any way.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
mister president sir

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

When They Go Low, We Go High!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whats the point of this thread when we have like 8 chat threads full of people posting their retarded liberal thoughts. just go read one of those.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

'defund the police' is responsible for every downticket loss

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I support Bee El Emm, but I just think they need to distance themselves from the thug rioters

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
We should bomb brown people countries some more.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Libya is better off now than under Gaddafi.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Small business owners give so much to our community. They clean our houses and prepare our food and fix our toilets. The owners, I mean. They specifically do these things for us and we need to respect them.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I think the environment should be our top priority. The Earth is burning! We must outlaw internal combustion engine cars by 2040 in all major cities.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Chuck Schumer's gravitas will put some of the polish back on the senate majority leader position

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Small business owners give so much to our community. They clean our houses and prepare our food and fix our toilets. The owners, I mean. They specifically do these things for us and we need to respect them.

'landlord' is not a slur

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Larry Parrish posted:

whats the point of this thread when we have like 8 chat threads full of people posting their retarded liberal thoughts. just go read one of those.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I was on twitter so long my tea got cold!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I don't feel safe about this ethnic guy delivering my blue apron meals

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've heard about amazon's business practices, but they delivered my peleton bike so quickly!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
this little naz song sounds so good on my bluetooth speakers! it's almost as good as macklemore!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
we cant forgive student loans. it is unfair to the people who paid theirs off

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I don't like a lot of hip hop, but have you heard deltron 3030?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i only like g gundam

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

All roads lead to Putin.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Look, I don't think the evidence supports your case, I believe Twitter's policy specifically states that is not how deleted posts work but if you have something that indicates otherwise I'd love to review that and continue our discussion.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Because you used an exclamation mark I win the debate

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Just 3 more days until the US is a good guy again

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We need ICE.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

We need ICE.

Even AOC agrees with us now.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Furthermore,

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The Capitol Hill riot was deadlier than 9/11. We need Patriot Act II ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Larry Parrish posted:

i don't know, i just post and let god sort it out