Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this is just like harry potter, or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
xD the Post Badly Megathread. Epic poo poo op. Voted 5

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is good. If we wait to try Trump after Biden's inauguration, there is a better chance he will be convicted.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Larry Parrish posted:

Ban this extremist shitposter. This is a time for healing.

:liberalism:

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
I like my life.

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
Why do you care? You'll be dead by then anyways.

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
Why do these leftists have to be so negative all the time?

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The Green New Deal is horseshoe theory personified.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Hi,

I've noticed that there's a lot of posts in here about being "liberals" from leftists, but if I'm being honest it's becoming a bit of an echo chamber and I don't think that's what C-SPAM is all about.

I'm going to have to probate known leftists (just a sixer, don't worry) if they continue posting itt from this point forward, at least until we can get some conservative voices mocking liberals to balance it out.

Thank you from the mod team,

Flavius

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

"Woops, guess I'm letting a little bit of my boojy side show right now... I'm so bad! Haha!"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Really I don’t get this whole thing that people should be able to live wherever they want? Ok so they used to live here cause the rent used to be cheap, but I’m sorry it’s a totally different neighborhood now and if they aren’t able to afford it they can move somewhere they can afford. It’s not hard. I don’t expect to just get to live in Park Slope on my income, friendly smiling emoji

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

The reason picking on other forums is discouraged is because that sort of thing escalates into interforums drama and then all out forum wars. This leads to things like helldumping, petty insult threads popping up, brigading, and people being put off from posting or even reading the forums because threads then become devoted to discussing the drama instead of whatever they are actually supposed to be about. Case in point, look around you. C-SPAM was at the receiving end of this for much of last year, it’s not great.

As for the original complaint about D&D, I will discuss it with the D&D mods.

Regarding QCS, yes, I realize it hasn’t been the ideal place to air complaints. They have however just appointed new mods who seem to be trying to be making an effort to improve it, so I hope that’s changing for the better.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I will celebrate the death of COVID by resuming my yearly hajj to see Hamilton on broadway

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
OMG
WTF
GOP

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

Hi,

I've noticed that there's a lot of posts in here about being "liberals" from leftists, but if I'm being honest it's becoming a bit of an echo chamber and I don't think that's what C-SPAM is all about.

I'm going to have to probate known leftists (just a sixer, don't worry) if they continue posting itt from this point forward, at least until we can get some conservative voices mocking liberals to balance it out.

Flavius

stealth lib post, I like it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Salean posted:

The reason picking on other forums is discouraged is because that sort of thing escalates into interforums drama and then all out forum wars. This leads to things like helldumping, petty insult threads popping up, brigading, and people being put off from posting or even reading the forums because threads then become devoted to discussing the drama instead of whatever they are actually supposed to be about. Case in point, look around you. C-SPAM was at the receiving end of this for much of last year, it’s not great.

As for the original complaint about D&D, I will discuss it with the D&D mods.

Regarding QCS, yes, I realize it hasn’t been the ideal place to air complaints. They have however just appointed new mods who seem to be trying to be making an effort to improve it, so I hope that’s changing for the better.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
More 👏 women 👏 pedophiles 👏

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Merrick Garland is the clear choice to replace Stephen Breyer

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

Flavius Aetass posted:

Hi,

Flavius

:perfect:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

We need Silicon Valley to implement horseshoe theory into their rules and terms of service.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

In this thread,

Blue check lives matter
Jill Biden is a doctor
Schools are open
The Khive is real and my friend

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

*cracks knuckles, stretches shoulder* im ready for another hard-fought day of defending the status quo O N L I N E

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

BREAKING: Trump discovered to not have a library card

"Boom."

These Girl Scouts Wrote an Official Letter to Mitch Mcconnell Calling Him Out - You Won't Believe What Happens Next

"YES"

UPDATE: Betsy Devos forgets apostrophe in letter instructing all minority students to lose financial aid

"BOOM"

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

the racist slaveholding founding fathers are pretty cool because of this musical i once saw

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Jabberlock posted:

the racist slaveholding founding fathers are pretty cool because of this musical i once saw

The Founding Fathers weren’t slaveholding, genocidal maniacs...they were IMMIGRANTS! We are a nation of immigrants.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
henry potter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yossarian-22 posted:

In this thread,

Blue check lives matter
Jill Biden is a doctor
Schools are open
The Khive is real and my friend

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/1351157240280002562

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Jan 18, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

make trump drumpf again

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Biden is and always has been a centrist Democrat. That is, he's at the center of the Dem party, regardless of where the Dems are. And they're further to the left today than at any other time since he's been in office. So I think that augers for decent policy from the executive side.
not my ideal policy, but so far away from the last 4 years as to be astonishing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh boy aren't I happy that I voted for Biden! Post itt if you voted for Biden

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
huzzah! our problems are over!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the cheeto is out of the white house, we can finally go to brunch!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

hello im taintrunner

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
whhat the gently caress is a #metoo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011