Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
how is this thread different from other cspam threads haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trash Ops posted:

hello im taintrunner

delete this post!!! you fuckin’ delete this post right away!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Badactura posted:

I agree, CSPAM should be a liberal free zone

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

I agree, CSPAM should be a liberal free zone

Me after this occurs:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If we banned liberals from cspam there would be no one left to post. :laugh:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wow time 4 brunch hope the homeless have been cleansed from the vicinity of my exclusive plastic dining bubble i even heard some homeless people are russian spies

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

I don't get how you're so ungrateful for this job, not only do they give you a bonus of company stock, they have a store right there in the building that you can buy stuff from, at a discount!

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

thanks all for the suggestions, bought my wife the tulip bouquet and she loved it :) but now the kids want me to get them flowers too, lol

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Can we just take one moment and note Hillary's dignity and class through the last four years and into today?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
it was always $1600

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

been really working on myself, therapist says i can try going off zoloft. a bit nervous but hopeful for the future. x

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

watered the lawn today, drat the house lookin nice after that fresh paint

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I just think Morales should've held a runoff election is all

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

*watching SNL*

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

It was brave and presidential of Biden to remind the crowd that we need unity despite our differences even though a significant portion of the crowd experienced those differences two weeks ago when an armed mob stormed their workplace.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

*smiling*

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

bought some extra hand sanitizer at the store today, i was super mad because this clerk was standing way too close at the self-service.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I mention to my maid all the time how much I appreciate the work of black women

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i agree it's good that trump is gone but y'all are forgetting we still need to hold kid rock accountable.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Wow, normal country, folx. That's a big yikes from me y'all. Big gritty chungus guillotine.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I believe in race essentialism, but like a good version of it.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I saw the elderly woman who works the deli counter at Whole Foods out in the back without her mask on, don't worry I've already notified the authorities and reached out to @wholefoods.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

is pepsi ok posted:

I believe in race essentialism, but like a good version of it.

it's called cultural differences and yes it maps 1:1 to racial differences why do you ask

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Thank God science is back, now we can open the schools.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

joe will fix it

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

I don't get why people keep calling me a blue-chud or blue-maga or w/e lol I never supported trump

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

CHEETO BENITO

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Keepin. It. $1600.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

y'xll

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that xkcd comic about turning your apartment into a ball pit because we're grownups now and we get to decide what that means has been the single biggest influence on my life. what if we really could remain in a permanent state of child-like wonder? wouldn't that be neat?

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

that xkcd comic about turning your apartment into a ball pit because we're grownups now and we get to decide what that means has been the single biggest influence on my life. what if we really could remain in a permanent state of child-like wonder? wouldn't that be neat?

you should do things u enjoy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Badactura posted:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

I am still taintrunner lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
based god fauci

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

making out with your teenaged granddaughter is totally normal

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
madeline albright worked really hard

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1351980864012496898

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

All of my political opinions are filtered through my completely normal and public psychosexual hangups.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
cspam finally becoming a top level forum is just as important to progress as the whitehouse.gov site allowing you to select they/them pronouns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Y'all... We need to talk about subforums. THREAD 1/278