Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
the walls in my new room aren’t flat white like literally everywhere else i’ve lived before. two walls are olive green, and two are tan. i’m kind of a grayscale freak who doesn’t know how color works, so most of my furniture is either black or white, though i have a dark brown desk. i feel like this look is a bit overwhelming, maybe because it looks a little “military” to me, so i’m looking for a change. which colors would you suggest for curtains? the window (68x44”) is against the olive green wall, and the trim is white.

as an aside, the sill is deep enough to sit in, which rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

actionjackson posted:

you need to post some pictures

i’d rather not, if possible

nishi koichi fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jan 23, 2021

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

what’s it like to have a ball/globe chair? is it as cozy and soothing as it looks? is the upholstery comfortable?

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Doll House Ghost posted:

Do you mean these? My school has a lot of them (being Aarnio's old school I guess they are obliged), and they are one my favourite reading nooks. At least as a smaller person I can curl up fully inside it, and the sides block noise coming outside of it a lot so it's like hanging out in a human sized nest. Very cozy and soothing. The Bubble Chair is nice as well, but it's seethrough so not as private in a public place.

yeah, those guys. hoping it can help me deal with hypervigilance, help me focus, yada yada when i need to read/work

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

wait what happened to prada slut?