Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

actionjackson posted:

I get that, but color doesn't look accurate online. The best thing you can do is take pictures with a really good camera, and then get samples of other colors and compare

Asking for pictures, but declaring color doesn't look accurate online?

I'm on team ivory/cream based upon what was described.

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

deoju posted:

I've got this weird corner in my apartment and I don't know what the hell to do with it.

I used to have my desk there, but it just ended up being the place where I threw poo poo I didn't know what to do with. That window faces almost due south, and It's how I get most sunlight in the room so I don't want to block it. My place consists of bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and this room, so it is where I spend most of my time.
Here's a little map I drew up to help me plan things...

Any tips on what the gently caress to do here would be appreaciated.

I'm on team chair. That would be a good reading nook. Alternately, I would build in some seating height storage or shelving, following the shape of the walls, and top it with some nice cushions.