Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Agreed. Any hopes we had of Tom Brady being remembered by history as an over the hill phony died with 28-3. You make your peace with that or you don't. All there is to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

It's so absurd watching guys younger then Brady, like Ben, and Brees (and for fucks sake, poor Cam) just break down as he rolls on.

Rivers is still churning!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

I mean, I know the Saints roster is turbofucked with bad contracts up and down because Mickey Loomis is absolute dogshit at math, and Brees is retiring, but they cannot truly be serious about Taysom Hill being QB1 from here on out, can they?
Unless Payton wants to call nothing but gadget plays they will probably switch to Jameis at some point

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Not letting this get stuck at the bottom of a page.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Chiefs
Packers
Bills
Bucs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gonz posted:

Mickey Loomis is absolute dogshit at math

This is so wrong I don't even know where to begin.

Gonz posted:

A buddy of mine who is a level headed, diehard Saints fan suggests that they were going to draft Mahomes several years ago prior to Reid trading up to get him, but I don't know the legitimacy of that statement, and even if it's true, it's water under the bridge.

We'll never truly know but it has been heavily implicated that Sean Payton wanted to draft him and would have bumped up to #9 or so if he knew that KC was trading up for Mahomes. They didn't expect Lattimore to fall to #11, and when Mahomes was picked, they happily scooped him up.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Kalli posted:

It's so absurd watching guys younger then Brady, like Ben, and Brees (and for fucks sake, poor Cam) just break down as he rolls on.

It's because he cheats OP

Also for whatever reason people are afraid to touch him at all when pass rushing

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Kelce is fun to watch but my God his local commercials suck.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Kalli posted:

When it comes to Ben, is it, really?

Tom is pretty much the health and wellness guy, and Ben is decidedly Not That.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Chiefs true Hero and City Savior is actually Dan Sorensen and his kamikaze tacklin'

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Hot Diggity! posted:

speaking of - is there anything preventing Gronk and Brady from calling up the Patriots to borrow all their scouting info on the Bills for a potential Super Bowl matchup

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Someone should call CPS on Brees for allowing his children to be near Brady

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

whew

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Bills
Packers
Bucks
Chiefs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i see tom brady and a child it triggers a strong impulse in my brain now due to the forums. i have to think about tom brady being a pedophile, when i see that. sometimes i say it out loud that he is interested in children but other people move away from me like they don't get it for some reason. go bills

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
I have no clue who I want to win after the Bills...

Chiefs - Completely ambivalent, won last year, I guess they're alright?
Green Bay - Moderately dislike GB, but if it's GB x Chiefs I probably won't care one way or the other
TB - Would it be funny if TB won as an "eff you" to NE or just obnoxious that Brady has another ring? For some reason, I don't hate Brady as much now that he's separated from Boston

I think Brady winning gotta be the biggest comedy option outside of the boring Chiefs and GB options. I feel dirty. Bills beating Bucs is definitely the best scenario, though

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
loving Saints. You did this to America. Now Tom Brady is gonna beat Chad loving Henne in the Superbowl. I hate it.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Kalli posted:

Brees aside from the shoulder injury has largely been injury free till breaking his thumb last year and all his ribs this year I think. I wonder if his shoulder is hurt or gave out cause he just looked not right anymore. Either that or his ribs are still bothering him

Ben has been getting the poo poo kicked out of him for an eternity and though I think only has that one real season ending injury, he is always banged up somehow, fat, had that motorcycle accident years ago, and appears just disinterested in putting in the work anymore.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Elephanthead posted:

loving Saints. You did this to America. Now Tom Brady is gonna beat Chad loving Henne in the Superbowl. I hate it.

The Chan Henne Chiefs are not beating the Bills.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Rooting for KC or Green Bay. No Bills no Brady

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Hot Diggity! posted:

Cheats in a way that most NFL teams/QB's dont?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

get their rear end. YourTeamCheats.com

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Bills
Chiefs
Bucs
Packers

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Of course the head issue is big but Mahomes also seemed to hurt his groin or foot after taking a hit in the first half, and he stopped being able to throw well to his left after that. Still basically beat the Browns in 3 quarters so if he is healthy I am not too worried about the Bills

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's true, he's cheating time.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Of course the head issue is big but Mahomes also seemed to hurt his groin or foot after taking a hit in the first half, and he stopped being able to throw well to his left after that. Still basically beat the Browns in 3 quarters so if he is healthy I am not too worried about the Bills

He hurt his left big toe, iirc. He probably got a pain killing shot during halftime since it seemed to bother him less until he got brained.

Nov 6, 2002

Lot happened this weekend. But please don't forget. The Steelers went one-and-down against the Browns.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Also what’s up with Harrison Butker being automatic from 50-60 yds but having league worst % on XPs and also missing a 30 yd field goal yesterday. He doesn’t miss those 2 kicks and the game is over much earlier

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hizawk posted:

The Chan Henne Chiefs are not beating the Bills.

Lmao at Brady making it to the Super Bowl to ruin the Bills' season one last time

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

shirts and skins posted:

Lmao at Brady making it to the Super Bowl to ruin the Bills' season one last time

If this happens I’m gonna buy into the idea that the NFL is indeed scripted.

Nov 6, 2002

shirts and skins posted:

Buffalo lost four Super Bowls in a row, I think they could handle losing one to Brady.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

It's still insane to me that KC's Dirty Dan tweet is still up. I liked them aside from Tyreek Hill and whoever else, but what the hell?

Bills
Packers
Chiefs
Comedy options to imply disdain for Tom Brady, Suh, and AB
Bucs

Cavauro posted:

get their rear end. YourTeamCheats.com
lmao I never realized how much of a NE homer site this was until I actually went and read the NE cheating breakdown

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Bills

Meteor

Chiefs
Bucs
Pack

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I appreciate the Browns fans seem disappointed, but not overwrought with their loss. I think the AFCN is going to be fun to watch in the next couple years.

Bills mafia will be insane if they go the distance & it will be fun to see them win. Growing up in Maine I somehow liked watching the Bills during their 4-Super Bowl run & always had a soft spot for them. I remember betting my mom :20bux: that the Bills would beat the Bears during their Super Bowl. :negative:

Chiefs will be really interesting to watch what happens with Mahomes. I don't hate him but watching him play is almost unfair because he's that loving good. Like watching Sydney Crosby holding onto the puck for an absurdly long time and nobody able to shake him loose, then casually making a pass to an open guy for the score.

Aaron Rodger is kind of like that too, and if the Packers win it feels like a good marker for a career that feels like it has "he doesn't fail, he can only be failed" vibe. Rooting for them though is tough considering how much they beat the poo poo out of the Lions, though. :smith:

Brady winning is a nice :fuckoff: to New England & will get TFF riled up, though it does mean Antonio Clown & Suh win a ring.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Android Apocalypse posted:

Chiefs will be really interesting to watch what happens with Mahomes. I don't hate him but watching him play is almost unfair because he's that loving good. Like watching Sydney Crosby holding onto the puck for an absurdly long time and nobody able to shake him loose, then casually making a pass to an open guy for the score.

yeah but Mahomes isn’t also an ultra instinct level crybaby bitch so this comparison is unfair

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

indigi posted:

yeah but Mahomes isn’t also an ultra instinct level crybaby bitch so this comparison is unfair

:hmmyes:

I was also thinking Patrick Kane but he also whines a bit.

It's ultimately that Mahomes is in that space where he could be 3rd & 40 and my first thought is "Of course he'll convert it."

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The official Chiefs account shouldn’t be celebrating a helmet to helmet play I suppose but he’s been nicknamed Dirty Dan for years, I don’t think they are calling him that for the headhunting play

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Everyone who isn’t a KC fan is gonna hate Mahomes in 3 or 4 years probably

Nov 6, 2002

wyoak posted:

Everyone who isn’t a KC fan is gonna hate Mahomes in 3 or 4 years probably

Already hate him for those terrible State Farm commercials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So is being chocked out and losing oxygen going to the brain less bad than a concussion