Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Fat Jesus posted:

if it was Bieniemy's idea to have Patrick run the ball on a 3rd/ short while only having 1 leg I hope he gets to be HC of the chargers and maintain their stellar injury record

Bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Thanks for the 3 good years Drew. Especially 2004.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

It's so absurd watching guys younger then Brady, like Ben, and Brees (and for fucks sake, poor Cam) just break down as he rolls on.

Rivers is still churning!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

wyoak posted:

Everyone who isn’t a KC fan is gonna hate Mahomes in 3 or 4 years probably

Why so long?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

indigi posted:

cause he’s actually likable

Yeah it sucks

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It’s time for us to be the villain, I’m ready for this. Chiefs fan base is super annoying too

I like the Chiefs fans here of course, but of all the fan bases I experienced from going to Chargers games for years, Chiefs fans were the absolute worst

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Seattle turned villain so quickly because of their fans and because their gameplan was refs arent going to call dpi every play. Mahomes is like the tiger woods of qbs just a pure joy to watch so I doubt he becomes hated

If you think Seattle fans are bad I've got some bad news about KC

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I hope that dipshit 25 year old jackass who spent pregame walking around Qualcomm in full native American facepaint with a Superbowl 4 flag updated his stupid banner

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Seahawks hate was always overplayed. That defense owned and they were fun to watch. Now Russell Wilson is fun to watch. They are now and always have been fun. Bird teams own.

It's 100% the fans, not the team

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm glad no one hates Chargera fans because it's just me.

Wait...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It wasn't the fans in TFF that were annoying.

yep