Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I appreciate the Browns fans seem disappointed, but not overwrought with their loss. I think the AFCN is going to be fun to watch in the next couple years.

Bills mafia will be insane if they go the distance & it will be fun to see them win. Growing up in Maine I somehow liked watching the Bills during their 4-Super Bowl run & always had a soft spot for them. I remember betting my mom :20bux: that the Bills would beat the Bears during their Super Bowl. :negative:

Chiefs will be really interesting to watch what happens with Mahomes. I don't hate him but watching him play is almost unfair because he's that loving good. Like watching Sydney Crosby holding onto the puck for an absurdly long time and nobody able to shake him loose, then casually making a pass to an open guy for the score.

Aaron Rodger is kind of like that too, and if the Packers win it feels like a good marker for a career that feels like it has "he doesn't fail, he can only be failed" vibe. Rooting for them though is tough considering how much they beat the poo poo out of the Lions, though. :smith:

Brady winning is a nice :fuckoff: to New England & will get TFF riled up, though it does mean Antonio Clown & Suh win a ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

indigi posted:

yeah but Mahomes isn’t also an ultra instinct level crybaby bitch so this comparison is unfair

:hmmyes:

I was also thinking Patrick Kane but he also whines a bit.

It's ultimately that Mahomes is in that space where he could be 3rd & 40 and my first thought is "Of course he'll convert it."

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Somehow it seems like Asian people should be offended by that post.

Just have Michael Thomas claim to be Asian and it's cool.