Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Probably Magic posted:

It's kinda bullshit that Mahome's backups are Henne and Moore, those are some of the best backups in the league backing up the league's best quarterback while Washington has to back up a half-dead Alex Smith with Tyler Heinicke.

Don't forget Washington went through four quarterbacks this year. It started with Haskins backed up by Kyle Allen. After Haskins was rear end early on, Allen started a few games until he broke his leg which brought Smith back, while Heinicke really only came on later once they cut Haskins for still being an rear end when they had to go back to him cause Alex Smith got hurt again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

It's 100% the fans, not the team

:hai:

In the wild, the sudden appearance of “lifelong 12’s” popping up was mildly annoying, and I say this living in South Florida. Here in TFF, IIRC it was right after the Gendo/MV years where any positive comments about one’s team were practically verboten, so suddenly having a few over the top posters going “hawks :hawksin:” seemingly everywhere all the time turned a lot of people against them pretty quick. It’s been pointed out before, but they got some people to openly root for the loving Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX because they were sick of the 12th Fan stuff.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

a Seahawks bandwagoner blessed this forum with literally the best post I've seen in TFF so for me they will always be cool

The Batman post?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Shamefully I can never remember who penned the chronicles of regional manager Matt Ryan. Top 10 best thing I've ever read.

Norv Turner. It's funny, going back to that thread, duck penis GDT was already a thing of legend.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jan 20, 2021