Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I still can't figure out how Mahomes got concussed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sure sure gently caress these guys for their political opinions but this is actually kind of cool. The body language kind of says it all. Drew wrapping it up. This is like the epilogue in a movie.

They could be two guys leaving a picnic in Des Moines. "We could have used you tonight. Be nice to your sister."

I may be getting soft in my advancing years

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

Nice of Tom to let that kid catch a pass from a real NFL quarterback

https://twitter.com/EricLop72387956/status/1351018089886920704

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Chiefs fans are fine when ignoring the Redneck Contingent which is awful. Unfortunately those are the guys that travel. The night before the game those are the dudes watching Nascar in your city's neighborhood bar screaming Anyone but Gordon!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am unsure about trusting 610 with...anything. But also this makes more sense than the carotid artery theory. And it also would make me feel better about him not being in danger of another concussion against the Bills.

Either way maybe don't run read options anymore. Just a thought.

Diva Cupcake posted:

What can we say to avoid having Mahomes in the concussion protocol?

That's not really the way it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm from Missouri Greg have you met me?