Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Okay. Here's the deal right? It's this movie, and it's about this baby. But guess what? He's a BOSS! Maybe a little hard to completely wrap your head about the idea so here's a little "concept art" as they say in the biz (business, like the kind of business the baby does, because he's a boss)

So while there are other babies who just kind of drool and poop their diapers, sometimes they just kind of gurgle or sleep, they also cry. NOT BOSS BABY! Boss baby is IN CONTROL! He reminds himself of that in the mirror every morning. Other babies are usually pretty care free, like they freak out if they get gas, boss baby has already had two heart attacks an suffers from heart burn from work related stress! He sometimes just drinks the antacid straight out of the bottle without measuring, it's been getting bad. Thing is, he's still a baby! Can you imagine. He does wear diapers though (he is a baby after all) so he does still poop in his diaper but maybe he gets his mom to also be his secretary so having her change his diaper wouldn't be weird? Maybe he changes his own diaper and mutters "I'm gettin' too old for this poo poo!" (GET IT???)

What I'm saying is I think this character, has legs. Even if he uses them to crawl. Difference is he crawls to meetings!

So what do you think? Any ideas? Think we could pitch it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Got another idea! Okay. Hear me out. Other babies suck on binkies, right? Well boss baby does too! Only difference? Cigar binkies! Like this:

Escape From Noise

Stifling laughter as we tell the new guy to play peek-a-boo with boss baby if they start to feel like they're losing them during the presentation.

After you've been here for a bit you find out peek-a-boo terrifies boss baby and makes him think that you've left work early

Escape From Noise

"Is the boss baby in?" I ask the secretary. "No, sorry. He's at a training seminar," she replies before looking around a little nervously and whispers, "Potty training seminar!".

Escape From Noise

BlueDekuNuts posted:

"Work hard and maybe you too can have a golden changing station one day."

:eyepop:

Escape From Noise

Boss baby reprimanded me again for napping at my desk which he does ALL THE TIME!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Boss Baby's tantrum throws the stock market into chaos causing Boss Baby to throw an even bigger tantrum!