Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Buccaneers - Bills 35 21.88%
Chiefs - Packers 43 26.88%
Packers - Bills 72 45.00%
Buccaneers - Chiefs 10 6.25%
Total: 160 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

tangy yet delightful posted:

Does he just have a personal video editor for this poo poo?

He does, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol what a goddam dork

nah
Mar 16, 2009

tangy yet delightful posted:

Does he just have a personal video editor for this poo poo?

No he does it all himself. He mustn’t be bothered in the locker room after every game so he can work in Premiere

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I think it’s probably safe to say that Kelce is gonna move up to #2 in two weeks.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Tony Gonzalez had 30 career playoff receptions. 11 with the Chiefs.

It is a crime how the Chiefs wasted that man's career.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

Tony Gonzalez had 30 career playoff receptions. 11 with the Chiefs.

It is a crime how the Chiefs wasted that man's career.

e: nm answered my own question.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Wasn’t he on the 28-3 falcons team?

Edit: Nope. I thought he was, but he wasn’t.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Mr. Nice! posted:

Wasn’t he on the 28-3 falcons team?

No

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'd swear he was gone by then.

Edit: he retired after 2013. I was off by a year!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gonz posted:

He sure as hell was.

Nah that was 2017 he retired after 2013. I was wrong. I wish I wasn’t, though!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers.com is listing Greg Olsen as a reserve/opt out.

Probably a surprise one day contract/retire coming.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The way the Bills-Chiefs game played out made me think the Chiefs are less likely to repeat than I thought before the game.

They lucked into playing a hot young team that came down to earth at the worst possible time, made some unforced errors and face-planted. Meanwhile the Chiefs played dirty, taunted and generally acted like they were high on their own supply for beating... *checks notes*... the Bills.

It feels like the 2007 Super Bowl runup, where even Belichick couldn't keep everyone from acting :smuggo: and they ate poo poo against a talented team that was inconsistent for much of the regular season and then came on down the stretch.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

sean10mm posted:

The way the Bills-Chiefs game played out made me think the Chiefs are less likely to repeat than I thought before the game.

They lucked into playing a hot young team that came down to earth at the worst possible time, made some unforced errors and face-planted. Meanwhile the Chiefs played dirty, taunted and generally acted like they were high on their own supply for beating... *checks notes*... the Bills.

It feels like the 2007 Super Bowl runup, where even Belichick couldn't keep everyone from acting :smuggo: and they ate poo poo against a talented team that was inconsistent for much of the regular season and then came on down the stretch.

What?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
What unforced errors did the Bills commit in yesterday’s game? Chiefs were the ones to gift them a fumbled kick return at the 1. Chiefs played dirty, how? Both teams were being choppy and that skirmish at the end was caused by Allen.

Did you watch the game?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I think that the really great team was great again and now they're in the Super Bowl.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
What a weird shot at the Bills too, what notes are you even checking, they were an excellent team this season. Laughable post that smells like some boomer Boston sportswriter, be a better fan and poster

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Holy poo poo you are defensive lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That one white DB for the chiefs is absolutely a piece of poo poo.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

sean10mm posted:

Holy poo poo you are defensive lol

Always. But that was still a dumb post

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

FizFashizzle posted:

Sorenson??

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Sorenson. Yes.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

tarbrush posted:

Sorenson. Yes.

Chiefs own Twitter cheered on a literal headshot play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

I think Sorensen was always normal not good safety piece of poo poo bad most of the time, but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise and not have him on the team anymore.

He's got a fan club because he pulls some ridiculous turnover out of his rear end (not always through headhunting) at the biggest times. He's like the Les Miles of safeties or something...doing everything wrong but it turns out good for him more than it should.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So who's ready for the Pro Bowl??????

Wait what, it's going to be a Madden game?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sean10mm posted:

Lmao what the hell is this?? How is it a whiny pats fan manages to make this about the Patriots somehow AND try to throw shade on an AFCE foe that ain’t the Jets lmao.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Replace the Pro Bowl with all the participants playing each other in a Smash Bros tournament.

Winner gets a golden ticket that entitles them to one free touchdown to be added to their team’s score at any point in the 2021 season.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Silly Burrito posted:

So who's ready for the Pro Bowl??????

Wait what, it's going to be a Madden game?

One day they'll make Pro Bowl weekend worth watching.

Probably not...but...maybe?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kirios posted:

How do you have two of the, at worst, top 10 QBs of all time in Favre and Rodgers, back to back, and win only two Super Bowls with them?!

That is gross, gross incompetence.

Philip Rivers, Rodgers, Brees, Peyton all have all time stats but Brady’s deal with satan allows him to just loving win and get all the rings. Like think about it, if you take Peyton and add Eli and add Rodgers and Brees and between all of them together they have the same number of rings as one Brady.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Gonz posted:

Replace the Pro Bowl with all the participants playing each other in a Smash Bros tournament.

Winner gets a golden ticket that entitles them to one free touchdown to be added to their team’s score at any point in the 2021 season.

I think all the players shower way too much to play smash

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Honestly, nobody has ever enjoyed the Pro Bowl, and if they claim otherwise, they’re lying.

Just expand the skills competition to include athletic, yet non-football, related tasks.

I’d watch Mahomes put together a bowling team, or watch JJ Watt beat up a car with a sledgehammer.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gonz posted:

Honestly, nobody has ever enjoyed the Pro Bowl, and if they claim otherwise, they’re lying.

Just expand the skills competition to include athletic, yet non-football, related tasks.

I’d watch Mahomes put together a bowling team, or watch JJ Watt beat up a car with a sledgehammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Wx3zCiQo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The most exciting thing I ever saw related to the Pro Bowl was when Jarvis Landry won a 2v1 in Dodgeball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cqvx2de8xs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

There's no way to make the NFL pro bowl good, but at least the poo poo like dodgeball or kickers playing horse was fun.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It's really really hard to win a super bowl even with a stacked team, if only because you need everything to go right all the time. One key injury at the worst time? An unlucky fumble? A missed kick? A double doink? Eli manning? Any one of those things can happen to the best possible team and then they lose.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

This reminds me of the time the Pistons lineup got put into the All-Star game in 2004, and actual defense was played for the very first time in the history of the event.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

It's really really hard to win a super bowl even with a stacked team, if only because you need everything to go right all the time. One key injury at the worst time? An unlucky fumble? A missed kick? A double doink? Eli manning? Any one of those things can happen to the best possible team and then they lose.

Yeah, it's why the NFL playoffs are so good. They should get rid of the bye weeks so it becomes even more chaotic.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Pro Bowl 3D Magic Eye Puzzle tournament

Pro Bowl Hopscotch and Jump Rope

Pro Bowl Bartending

Pro Bowl Burlap Sack Race

Pro Bowl Bigmouth Bass Fishing

Pro Bowl Minigolf

The skills competition possibilities are truly endless.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah the NFL playoffs are actually terrible at finding the best team but if you made it better at that it would be less fun and players would probably die

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Pro Bowl Debate Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Pro Bowl choosing a financial advisor