Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

it's not, we're learning why people voted in support of militarizing the police to tear gas and brutalize Black people

Hey, aren't you married to a millionaire? Would your personal best choice not be to support the militarization of the police, existing as they do to protect the interests of the capitalist class, such as your wife? A decision that would also help all of us who suffer under the Trump regime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

It's the perfect amount of money to go with the 600 dollars i have already received.

a lot of stupid people don't realize this. same ppl go big into debt over a college degree and want to lecture us about math? lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I voted for Joe Biden

e; wrong thread

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Hey, aren't you married to a millionaire? Would it not be in your personal best choice to support the militarization of the police, existing as they do to protect the interests of the capitalist class, such as your wife? A decision that would also help all of us who suffer under the Trump regime?

lol biden spent decades giving men like trump whatever they wanted, including building a turnkey tyranny that he more than happily tossed the keys to trump without a second thought. you played yourself

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Algund Eenboom posted:

I voted for Joe Biden

e; wrong thread

This is the right thread, actually. Welcome and thank you.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Algund Eenboom posted:

I voted for Joe Biden

e; wrong thread

So why did you vote for ruthless austerity and endless corporate handouts, knowing that is the cesspool of which fascism arises from?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

So why did you vote for ruthless austerity and endless corporate handouts, knowing that is the cesspool of which fascism arises from?

Likely because it served his interests more than voting for Trump would. It seems over half the population of America agrees, therefeore its for the better interest of most, rather than for the few.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Likely because it served his interests more than voting for Trump would. It seems over half the population of America agrees, therefeore its for the better interest of most, rather than for the few.

His interests as a Wall Street corporate executive? Wow, big shocker! Didn't know we had such high rollers among us.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

I voted for Joe Biden

e; wrong thread

Thank yiu

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

His interests as a Wall Street corporate executive? Wow, big shocker! Didn't know we had such high rollers among us.

Does that matter? He's supposed to vote in his best interest.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anyway, Joe Biden voters, what was your favourite policy you've seen discussed as a result of having voted for Joe Biden, electing him as president, who will assume in a couple days?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Voting Joe Biden is in your self interest and you'd have to be crazy not to think so.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

Voting Joe Biden is in your self interest and you'd have to be crazy not to think so.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Does that matter? He's supposed to vote in his best interest.

Hmm, well kicking any progress on the climate apocalypse down the road by 8-12 years minimum and making the Green New Deal immediately inadequate, is in the worst interest of anyone under the age 40. Seems like these voters you love so much aren't very smart.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

This is the right thread, actually. Welcome and thank you.

It was the wrong thread, but thank you

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Algund Eenboom posted:

It was the wrong thread, but thank you

I'm sorry, that was rude of me.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
oh i voted all right... voted 1!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

Hmm, well kicking any progress on the climate apocalypse down the road by 8-12 years minimum and making the Green New Deal immediately inadequate, is in the worst interest of anyone under the age 40. Seems like these voters you love so much aren't very smart.

And what if he's 41?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

And what if he's 41?

ok boomer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Cope harder chud, Trump lost. It's time for democracy to come back.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Cope harder chud, Trump lost. It's time for democracy to come back.

Biden was installed to the Dem nom by Obama and the DNC to deny poor people healthcare, which was not democratic at all. Why do you hate working Americans? gb2wallstreetbets

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
"biden" is derived from the old celtic word for "honorable steward"

people just feel comforted around him and he's always willing to accommodate

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fleetwood posted:

"biden" is derived from the old celtic word for "honorable steward"

people just feel comforted around him and he's always willing to accommodate

he really knows how to feel his way through a situation

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

he really knows how to feel his way through a situation

tbh after trump america could really use a softer touch

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I didn't vote for Joe Biden :troll:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Obama = Obamacare. Why would that mean they dont want healthcare for people? Sometimes it seems the people in this forum don't know how to read...
In any case, I can't say for certain why the people in here who voted for Joe Biden did so, and I imagine it's because ideologically it aligns closer to their beliefs, but ofc this is a thread for them to discuss why! :D

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Jewel Repetition posted:

I didn't vote for Joe Biden :troll:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joe Biden his time

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Obama = Obamacare. Why would that mean they dont want healthcare for people? Sometimes it seems the people in this forum don't know how to read...
In any case, I can't say for certain why the people in here who voted for Joe Biden did so, and I imagine it's because ideologically it aligns closer to their beliefs, but ofc this is a thread for them to discuss why! :D

I'm not seeing a lot of goons in here, buddy! Looking at the rest of these forums, a lot of these goons you're looking for are regretting their vote for Joe Biden!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
We all thought of and were deeply concerned for all the marginalized LGBTQPIA BIPOC impoverished undocumented latinx immigrants that would have been irreparably and permanently harmed under further, forgive my language, god dang, cheeto in the White House. For the good of the country we needed to come together to stamp out all -isms and we have done so. The era of the -isms is over, now begins the reconstruction under the protection of President-elect Joseph Robinette Biden Junior. This is a victory for freedom and democracy for all

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

If you have this gangtag you're invited to tell us why you voted for Joe Biden! The invitation is open to everyone with any kind of Joe tag, since it indicates voting for Joe Biden!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

I'm not seeing a lot of goons in here, buddy! Looking at the rest of these forums, a lot of these goons you're looking for are regretting their vote for Joe Biden!

There's a bunch of people posting in this thread with JOE gangtags (from the Joe Biden threads) indicating they support Joe Biden, including you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

If you have this gangtag you're invited to tell us why you voted for Joe Biden! The invitation is open to everyone with any kind of Joe tag, since it indicates voting for Joe Biden!

Joe Stalin is not Joe Biden, silly goon. You need glasses!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
biden more like bidet washing my rear end out

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

There's a bunch of people posting in this thread with JOE gangtags (from the Joe Biden threads) indicating they support Joe Biden, including you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Probably Magic posted:

Please be respectful for the President-elect. Dignity is returning.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Probably Magic posted:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I voted for Joe Biden to stop sniffing children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ArfJason posted:

Word?