Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Regarde Aduck posted:

Sure Trump did some bad things, but as a 40 year old computer toucher with a lot of spare time it was cool and good. We laughed at his tweets while gaslighting all the actual working class people into depression and despair. Now some guy who is 'exactly the same' yet makes us inexplicably angrier is in power. That's politics.

Lol fuggin computer janitors, never gonna stop laughing at them. Neverrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
<---- the white cis male bros of cspam, having failed to bully people into reelecting Trump by depressing turnout, have resorted to using their wealth to smear poor minorities directly by claiming attempts to improve our material conditions constitute an endorsement of the day to day business of the US empire. As their fallen hero would say, sad!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

wow, cool avatar!

Patting yourself on the back like this is deeply gauche, friend.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

some plague rats posted:

You're very defensive of your poor chose to vote for Joe Biden

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Taintrunner posted:

wow, cool avatar!

that was a really embarrassing waste of $10 taintreaper

especially when captain toad's treasure tracker is on sale right now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

You're very defensive of your poor chose to vote for Joe Biden

Uh I didn't buy the avatar, friend. I would have assumed someone who's been posting here since 2003 would know how redtexts work?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
listen i didn't get an answer before but here's the deal: someone put a bomb around my neck that will only disarm after i've voted for all possible other bidens

my life is on the line here

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Uh I didn't buy the avatar, friend. I would have assumed someone who's been posting here since 2003 would know how redtexts work?

Yeah, I ask my wife for her debit card and then make the purchase and fill in the field with what I want the poster in question to have under their username. Duh

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wife asking what I did with my allowance and I'm too ashamed to admit I used it to buy salty avatars so I panic and say I spent it on having affairs

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
look sweetie you don't understand the guy said he voted for biden

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

<---- the white cis male bros of cspam, having failed to bully people into reelecting Trump by depressing turnout, have resorted to using their wealth to smear poor minorities directly by claiming attempts to improve our material conditions constitute an endorsement of the day to day business of the US empire. As their fallen hero would say, sad!

It’s cute you still think Biden has ever given a poo poo about minorities, no matter how much evidence about his career is presented to you.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Hmbol

https://twitter.com/vellen08/status/1351633451292626944?s=20

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

For 40+ years, Biden has aggressively voted on every U.S. foreign policy decision which has actively turned South America into an exploitable, permanent shithole (remember the Death Squads?); nevertheless, we still have Arf here to ensure us how great Biden is for minorities—domestic and abroad! If you disagree, you must be a Trumper!

I’m looking forward to his insistence that Biden’s upcoming Patriot Act: Part II will NOT inevitably be used disproportionately on minorities! Do you think he and some plague rats even know this upcoming law will eviscerate civil liberties and the FREE_SPEECH they proclaim to care about so much even more? Time will tell.
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1351631336944107524?s=20

Loveshaft has issued a correction as of 00:07 on Jan 20, 2021

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

the preferred candidate for people who didnt go biden is a giant bomb that once elected will explode taking out the majority of the country

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

The worst submarine posted:

the preferred candidate for people who didnt go biden is a giant bomb that once elected will explode taking out the majority of the country
this is not a metaphor

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
if there's one thing i've learned from my years of posting it's that you should take everything said by a fyad regular at face value

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is going to heal this country just like he did South Africa! And that’s a fact, Mack!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

if there's one thing i've learned from my years of posting it's that you should take everything said by a fyad regular at face value

Arf absolutely voted for Biden, he posted his ballots and everything. He's sincere about wanting to save the country.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

some plague rats posted:

Arf absolutely voted for Biden, he posted his ballots and everything. He's sincere about wanting to save the country.

I would've posted mine as well but taintrunner's family hired me to clean his gaming chair and i didn't want to get fired

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

i went in undecided but i live in a black neighborhood and i saw the old african american ladies that were volunteering at the polls and were definitely gonna catch covid and die because of it and i assumed they voted for joe biden so i did too

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kinda surprised the latino forum went so hard for Biden considering El Paso, but the world is full of surprises.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

oh buddy, I didn’t buy you that avatar. try again

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

oh buddy, I didn’t buy you that avatar. try again

ok but did your mom’s credit card?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

ok but did your mom’s credit card?

It's his wife that's the millionaire, not his mom

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

some plague rats posted:

It's his wife that's the millionaire, not his mom

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

accuracy is important, in such matters

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m not a FYAD regular so I don’t know what’s up with your avatar buddy

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
would have gone with the pete rat to play off the name but oh well.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

I’m not a FYAD regular so I don’t know what’s up with your avatar buddy

The FYAD way is to own someone out loud in front of an audience, like Joe Biden would. Not to exploit your extragavant wealth in search of an advantage, in the Donald Trump fashion. I hope this helps.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh god what is it now. Its not loading on the app for me

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is certainly the most FYAD of any presidents, I think even the most rabid CSPAMers can agree with that.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

The FYAD way is to own someone out loud in front of an audience, like Joe Biden would. Not to exploit your extragavant wealth in search of an advantage, in the Donald Trump fashion. I hope this helps.

Why are you so glum, little goon? Donald Trump stops being the President tomorrow. Isn’t that all you wanted?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
this thread is really just a ploy to pay for next months server bill. im on to you.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Trabisnikof posted:

Joe Biden is certainly the most FYAD of any presidents, I think even the most rabid CSPAMers can agree with that.

In that both regularly said the n word in the past

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Why are you so glum, little goon? Donald Trump stops being the President tomorrow. Isn’t that all you wanted?

And tomorrow I will be cheerful, because I am affected by my material conditions, and those of others. All I'm hosed up on hormones, and that will soon be a safe thing to be. namaste.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Lotta people on my ignore list posting ITT. Going to go with the benefit of the doubt and assume they voted for Biden.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Bootleg Trunks posted:

In that both regularly said the n word in the past

Listen, if corn pop says he can say it, who are you to argue?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

And tomorrow I will be cheerful, because I am affected by my material conditions, and those of others. All I'm hosed up on hormones, and that will soon be a safe thing to be. namaste.

Well I’m sure Biden has a plan to improve everyone’s ma- wait, no, I’m being told he’s going to go over to the Republicans, bend his rear end over the desk and drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and scream “poz my neg hole daddy Mitch” on day 1

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Where’s your avatar!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

Where’s your avatar!?!?

Someone changed it Ross perot and then changed it again and I can't see it, just a blank space on the app so who knows what horrorshow it is now