Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Loveshaft posted:

Imagine thinking a lifelong austerity ghoul like Biden who authored the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill AND the Patriot Act will be any better for minorities than Trump. He even built the camps full of cages on the border!

im imagining it right now and im smiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wow there’s no rapists in there. seems like I made a wise decision!

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

you have to pay them back, lol.

wait what

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Loveshaft posted:

Imagine thinking a lifelong austerity ghoul like Biden who authored the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill AND the Patriot Act will be any better for minorities than Trump. He even built the camps full of cages on the border!

jesus christ!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Farm Frenzy posted:

im imagining it right now and im smiling

A third of black families torn apart by his 1994 Crime Bill sitting in private prisons and Mexicans sitting in cages on the border respectfully disagree.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

some plague rats posted:

Personally as an LGBTQIA immigrant I would like to thank everyone who voted for Joe Biden to restore sanity to the nation after the madness of Trump and his cabal, even in the face of rich white bros declaring the two were the same because their material interests would be unaffected either way

same! here's hoping you me and arf all end up in the same labor camp so we can swap stories about all the cool stuff Joe Biden almost did if it wasn't for those stupid reTHUGlicans.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seems like you’re trying to derail this thread, unlike
Joe Biden who is going to rewind America to 2014, just like Obama rewinded America to 1999

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wakko posted:

same! here's hoping you me and arf all end up in the same labor camp so we can swap stories about all the cool stuff Joe Biden almost did if it wasn't for those stupid reTHUGlicans.

Personally I'm not content to accept that labour camps are an inevitable part of our future, which is why it's good that everyone elected Joe Biden, who has promised not to build any, unlike his opponent, Donald Trump

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Seems like a lot of people in here didn't vote Joe. This thread title is a lie.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

You know, I thought this didn't sound like something Biden would do, and when I checked it turns out the Patriot Act was written by one "Jim Sensenbrenner"! I think you need to do your research before you attack the president elect like this.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

some plague rats posted:

Personally I'm not content to accept that labour camps are an inevitable part of our future, which is why it's good that everyone elected Joe Biden, who has promised not to build any, unlike his opponent, Donald Trump

oooof, well there's a hug waiting for you when we (hopefully) meet up! so just remember you've got that to look forward to

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

:nallears:

My dude what do you think private prisons are. Joe Biden was instrumental in dramatically expanding those in 1994, and Kamala Harris openly bragged about exploiting non-violent offenders for prison labor! Patriot Act: Part II will undoubtedly fill them up even more.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

You know, I thought this didn't sound like something Biden would do, and when I checked it turns out the Patriot Act was written by one "Jim Sensenbrenner"! I think you need to do your research before you attack the president elect like this.

Your selective reading of history is even worse than your gimmick. :kiddo:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Anyway, Joe Biden voters, what was your favourite policy you've seen discussed as a result of having voted for Joe Biden, electing him as president, who will assume in a couple days?

i voted for joe biden but i didn't look up any of his policies so i hope im going to learn something in this thread

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If Biden can manage being President, a Dad, and working on his Camaro then those 3 year old kids can manage being their own lawyer in immigration hearings. It’s not like they’re doing anything else all day.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Please don't call me a dude, it's rude. Anyway I don't think any of us are claiming that Joe Biden is the second coming of Obama, but he's certainly better than the alternative, which is why it's good that everyone voted for him, despite the obstacles in their way, like white males claiming he's the same as trump, which is obviously untrue and just another example of the racist, sexist thinking that brought him to power in the first place.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
This is a crime worse than gosh dang cheeto

I voted for Joeseph Biden to stop these war crimes you're comitting.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the most important issue to me this election was closing the trump thread, so therefore i voted for joe biden

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
are there any other bidens besides Other Biden that i can vote for?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Trump will try and sneak back in and Major will scare his rear end off. o7

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Juchero posted:

besides joe, of course, who i did not vote for

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Juchero posted:

Hopefully Jack and Jill will go up to the hill, to fetch some water to put out the fires that Donald Trump started!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I voted for Joe Burrow. (At the time he still had two knees)

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Please don't call me a dude, it's rude. Anyway I don't think any of us are claiming that Joe Biden is the second coming of Obama, but he's certainly better than the alternative, which is why it's good that everyone voted for him, despite the obstacles in their way, like white males claiming he's the same as trump, which is obviously untrue and just another example of the racist, sexist thinking that brought him to power in the first place.

lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i think that the last couple of weeks have proven that joe biden was the accelerationist candidate and that it was the correct choice for anyone who hopes to dismantle the amerikkkan empire. although i do feel guilty because trump has given me 1800 dollars so far and joe has given me 0 but promised 1400 or some horseshit

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

ArfJason posted:

As a South American I find it interesting that Joe Biden seeks to resume relations in our socioeconomic block. Hopefully it all works out! As for the energy, it's about time someone found a solution to the energy crisis. Let's see where it goes from here.

Waaait a minute. Im starting to suspect this guy didnt vote for Joe Biden at all

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Control Volume posted:

Waaait a minute. Im starting to suspect this guy didnt vote for Joe Biden at all

You think someone would do that? Just come into cspam, and tell lies?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Control Volume posted:

He voted absentee

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Although they won't admit it, the vast majority of CSPAM voted for Joe Biden at least once or twice.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

ArfJason posted:

This is a thread to post about how you voted for Joe Biden, what strategies you used to vote for Joe Biden, and what progressive policies announced by Joe Biden you like seeing as a result of having voted for Joe Biden. Discuss!

I suppose I technically vote for Joe Biden, but really I mainly voted against the incumbent. I voted via a ballot I got in the mail, which I received cause I returned a previous mailing asking if I wanted a mail in ballot stating that I did indeed want one, and once I'd gotten it and filled it out dropped my mail in ballot off at a box by my town hall and police station. Progressive ... policies ... from Joe Biden? Are you sure those are an actual thing? I dunno, man.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

You think someone would do that? Just come into cspam, and tell lies?

:ironicat:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Molestationary Store posted:

I suppose I technically vote for Joe Biden, but really I mainly voted against the incumbent. I voted via a ballot I got in the mail, which I received cause I returned a previous mailing asking if I wanted a mail in ballot stating that I did indeed want one, and once I'd gotten it and filled it out dropped my mail in ballot off at a box by my town hall and police station. Progressive ... policies ... from Joe Biden? Are you sure those are an actual thing? I dunno, man.

In my opinion, thats an excellent way to vote for Joe Biden. It uses a proven system that helps with social distancing in these worrying times, just the sort of policies that I hear Joe Biden supports.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i voted for bofa

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
this joe biden guy sounds like a real rear end in a top hat! good thing i did not vote for him

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

ArfJason posted:

Cope harder chud, Trump lost. It's time for democracy to come back.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Trabisnikof posted:

Hopefully Jack and Jill will go up to the hill, to fetch some water to put out the fires that Donald Trump started!

not enough, i need more bidens to vote for that are not joe

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the trumbo thread is not sending their best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Bored Online posted:

this joe biden guy sounds like a real rear end in a top hat! good thing i did not vote for him

same, tbh :/