Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
We all thought of and were deeply concerned for all the marginalized LGBTQPIA BIPOC impoverished undocumented latinx immigrants that would have been irreparably and permanently harmed under further, forgive my language, god dang, cheeto in the White House. For the good of the country we needed to come together to stamp out all -isms and we have done so. The era of the -isms is over, now begins the reconstruction under the protection of President-elect Joseph Robinette Biden Junior. This is a victory for freedom and democracy for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Probably Magic posted:

biden more like bidet washing my rear end out

Please be respectful for the President-elect. Dignity is returning.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

ArfJason posted:

As a South American I find it interesting that Joe Biden seeks to resume relations in our socioeconomic block. Hopefully it all works out! As for the energy, it's about time someone found a solution to the energy crisis. Let's see where it goes from here.
There are a lot of unemployed people in South America. What if we come up with a private-public partnership via the IMF to install giant flywheels powered by Incans running on it like like hamster wheel and sending energy to the north which in turn we can use to mine bitcoins of which they would receive a cut? Perhaps for hitting milestones would be awarded with vouchers for American processed cheese byproducts? This could also solve the crippling obesity crisis. Something to think about but I see a lot of green new deal potential here that would be mutually beneficial. Not to take undue credit here as Francisco Pizarro originally had this idea in 1541 but unfortunately the dastardly monarchs at the time thought it would be unwise resulting in a native population of Sonic soldiers that could give the arbalests the run-around; however, now we have better technology to keep this in check.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
This is a crime worse than gosh dang cheeto

I voted for Joeseph Biden to stop these war crimes you're comitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Taintrunner posted:

wow, cool avatar!

that was a really embarrassing waste of $10 taintreaper

especially when captain toad's treasure tracker is on sale right now