Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I supported Gillibrand, then Kamala, then Warren, and then finally came home to Joe when it was time to cast my vote in November. Anything to get that orange cheeto out of the white house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Anyway, Joe Biden voters, what was your favourite policy you've seen discussed as a result of having voted for Joe Biden, electing him as president, who will assume in a couple days?

I'm excited about the fracking. Energy independence is my #1 issue. I think it'll be good to return to normal relations with the global south as well. Bolivia has been too uppity and Trump hosed up putting them in their place

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Seems like a lot of people in here didn't vote Joe. This thread title is a lie.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

trump bad. biden bad. im gay and i endorse this message

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

the voted for joe biden megathread became a slapfight as soon as someone who actually voted for joe biden came to post about it

oh, i thought it was a bit. Well one thing is for sure, Joe is going to gently caress up a whole bunch of poo poo and give us even more receipts. Can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

joe biden reinvading Iraq owns, I love forever wars