Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I cant wait to vote for Joe Biden in the 2020 election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

ArfJason posted:

As a South American I find it interesting that Joe Biden seeks to resume relations in our socioeconomic block. Hopefully it all works out! As for the energy, it's about time someone found a solution to the energy crisis. Let's see where it goes from here.

Waaait a minute. Im starting to suspect this guy didnt vote for Joe Biden at all

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Molestationary Store posted:

I suppose I technically vote for Joe Biden, but really I mainly voted against the incumbent. I voted via a ballot I got in the mail, which I received cause I returned a previous mailing asking if I wanted a mail in ballot stating that I did indeed want one, and once I'd gotten it and filled it out dropped my mail in ballot off at a box by my town hall and police station. Progressive ... policies ... from Joe Biden? Are you sure those are an actual thing? I dunno, man.

In my opinion, thats an excellent way to vote for Joe Biden. It uses a proven system that helps with social distancing in these worrying times, just the sort of policies that I hear Joe Biden supports.