Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Anyway, Joe Biden voters, what was your favourite policy you've seen discussed as a result of having voted for Joe Biden, electing him as president, who will assume in a couple days?

i voted for joe biden but i didn't look up any of his policies so i hope im going to learn something in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the most important issue to me this election was closing the trump thread, so therefore i voted for joe biden

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i think that the last couple of weeks have proven that joe biden was the accelerationist candidate and that it was the correct choice for anyone who hopes to dismantle the amerikkkan empire. although i do feel guilty because trump has given me 1800 dollars so far and joe has given me 0 but promised 1400 or some horseshit

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

i went in undecided but i live in a black neighborhood and i saw the old african american ladies that were volunteering at the polls and were definitely gonna catch covid and die because of it and i assumed they voted for joe biden so i did too

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

What's your thoughts on the recent policies Joe Biden has put into practice? Is his helping of minorities and the poor a flash in the pan or has it all come to stay?

biden fired nrlb piece of poo poo general counsel and that is good for workers